2008 Paulino Bernabe Classical Guitar/Mint!/sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

musicianfirst

• Members

For sale is a 2008 Paulino Bernabe Jr. classical guitar. Rosewood back and sides and a beautiful even grained European Spruce top. Hardshell case included. Bone nut and saddle. No dings, dent or scratches, in other words it is mint. It comes with a hard shell case. This classical is responsive to the lightest touch, has wide dynamic range, singing trebles, great sustain, and power to spare. This guitar was built in Madrid Spain by one of the best luthiers. I am selling for financial reasons. I have played many classical guitars from different makers and chose this because it had everything guitars costing twice as much had. If you are looking for an affordable outstanding classical guitar, this is the one. Below is a little info about this builder. Look him up on the Internet as he one of the best builders in Spain. Pictures can be found at

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/mjlanglais/Classical%20Guitar%20Rafael%20Roman/

I am asking $2550.00 which includes shipping. I accept bank checks or money orders. No trades please. I will allow a 48 hour approval period for your comfort and that you are 100% satisfied! I am confident you will be.

The Rafael Roman guitars are built under the guidance of Paulino Jr. himself. They are built using designs created and developed by Paulino, using woods that he selects. He supervises the construction of the Rafael Roman models which are built in a separate shop, to his exacting specifications. Paulino

• 3 years later...

Archived