FS - 2009 Composite Acoustics CA - LEGACY - Great for Bluegrass

GroveBox55

• Members

have a 2009 Top of the Line CA Legacy Dreadnaught (Not the Vintage model) comes with the an LR Baggs I-MIX pu system. This is a very versatile guitar because the only difference between it and the Legacy Bluegrass model besides a different color Rosette and Closed back Gotoh tuners as opposed to open back is the string guage.

According to Nick at Composite Acoustics both the Legacy (not the Vintage model) and the Legacy Bluegrass are tonally voiced identically. So the Legacy can be two guitars in one if strung with medium guage strings you have the Bluegrass. Put on lights and the Legacy is crisp and balanced with strong mids and round bass allowing it to cut through the mix.

I find the Leagacy's to be the most versatile of the CA's. Notes ring clear with lots of sustain. Handles finger picking & strumming with ease. They will NOT break up under a heavy attack. Carbon fiber is virtually maintenance free and impervious to humidity and temperature changes. No more set ups! No more worries! Got rid of my Taylors for those reasons. I have 3 Legacy's. I don't really need 3 of them so I'm cutting this one loose. See picture link below for more pics.

It is in fantastic condition. It has some very light micro-fine pick marks in the pick guard area that are only visible when the guitar is turned just right in the light. Composite Acoustics recommends Wizards Scratch Remover for buffing out pick rash. Comes with a nice arched top OHSC also in fantastic cond.

The 2009 Legacy retails between $2599 and $2799 - Lists for $3000 - Selling price is $1495 shipped - I just sold my Taylor GS5 on ebay. I am a trusted ebay seller and invite you to check out my ebay feedback under source4nutrition - You can contact me through my ebay account also.

MY 2009 LEAGACY PICTURES @: http://s589.photobucket.com/albums/ss338/source4nutrition/

• 4 years later...

Archived