For Sale: Guild DCE3 1999 Westerly RI Model with Case $450 Shipped

artfarm4

• Members

For sale is my Westerly Rhode Island-built Guild dreadnought acoustic electric guitar, model DCE3 with the factory installed Fishman Prefix Pro undersaddle pickup. Also features a solid spruce top, maple arched and laminated back, and maple sides and neck and Grover tuners.This guitar is in very good overall condition. There is some honest play wear and 2 areas (3-4" each) on the back where the binding has slightly shrunk. The previous owner repaired it but smeared a little glue in that area, sounds a lot worse than it is, not ugly at all. The truss rod cover is cracked also. Setup is medium-low, could go lower but the action is very nice as is with no string buzz. The neck is straight with good intonation. Sounds like a Guild should, thick middle with deep lows and good highs. Included is a nice fitting hard shell case. Price is $450 paypaled and shipped. I've had a lot of dealings (all good) on HC a few years ago but none lately. I do have a 600+ ebay rating with 100% pos feedback rating. I have a lot of photos but not sure how to post them here so If interested or if you need more info let me know. Thanks for looking.

Archived