Great amp for sale...

ORANGEWIZARD

• Members

I'm trying to sell my Reeves Studio/Stage combo. The amp was bought NEW in January of this year for $2459. Some Specs-----------------4 EL-84 Power Tubes produces about 40 Watts in 'Stage' setting; 1/2 power switch on back allows one to cut out 2 of the power tubes,and run @ 20 watts-'Studio'setting;2 Fane 75w 12" speakers; Front Panel Controls (L-R) Gain (pulls out for a 'boost'),Bass,Treble,Middle,Reverb,& Master Volume; Amp is covered in a beautiful red tolex that really stands out from 'the crowd',is built like a brick $hithouse,and weighs about 75 lbs. For those of you not familiar with the name,"Reeves",it is essentially a re-badged HIWATT!!! Absolutely nothing wrong with this amp,but I want to buy an Orange combo,and unfortunately c'ant afford to do that and keep this! :( I'm asking $1700 for it,and if bought at this price,I'll take care of shipping! :thu: Will consider all SERIOUS offers! Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions! Would really prefer to ship to the lower 48,and Eastern Canada,but not set in stone on this! Thank-you for looking,the WIZ~~~~~~~ P.S. No current pics,but can handle this for serious inquiries- :cool:

• Members

I suppose I should also mention that: This amp was hand-built in England,using point-to-point wiring like the classic Hiwatts of the '60s & '70s! There is no fx loop,1 additional speaker out,and a 4,8,&16 ohm selector switch on the back. Reeves have DISCONTINUED this model,and if you want one of the new Hiwatt versions,it'll cost you $3000!!!Thanks~~~~~~~ :wave:

Archived