SPAM: Engl Blackmore / Peavey 5150

feintguitarist

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by feintguitarist

I think I might try something else once all my debts are gone..

Maybe an Uber or something...maybe Quickrod...maybe a Wizard..
:D
...plus that Edwards LP of yours.

Haha! :D

I've been listening to a lot of Mercenary lately, their Uber tone is making me want to try one! :o

• Members
Originally posted by Megadeth7684

Haha!
:D

I've been listening to a lot of Mercenary lately, their Uber tone is making me want to try one!
:o

Yeah..I'm not sure I'd like an Uber..

I mean I like the tones I hear on albums...but the same goes for the 5150..I've heard lots of clips of a 5150 I liked, but havingo ne..I just didn't like it at all.

I liked the Blackmore though..and everyone says its the more 'marshally' of the Engls..so I figure I might like a Quickrod..or a Wizard perhaps.

Although..I was gassing for a Roadster at one point too..

• Members
Originally posted by feintguitarist

Guy on eBay did not pay...although I should have seen it coming.

Relisted..and price lowered if anyone is interested.

Damn Ebay :mad:. Man thats terrible luck. I may be interested in the Engl 4x12, but need to see where my funds settle :cry:. I hear great things about those Engl vintage cabs.

• Members

Yeah...that's the two reasons I hate eBay...non paying bidders and final value fees.

I can't complain too much..I put myself in this situation. I'm lazy. I COULD have been working more..but I didn't realize how bad off I was...so now I'm working more, but I'm so far behind now it doesn't matter. So I need to atleast sell the Engl cab or 5150..that would give me plenty to catch up on everything..and then the rest of what sells would just go to paying on my credit cards..and hopefull have them paid off by the first of the year (using my tax return if necessary)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived