Peavey JSX combo

eminefes

• Members

eminefes-peaveyjsx.jpg

This is a new Peavey JSX combo that I purchased at the end of April. I was supposed to receive a XXX combo, but Peavey accidentally placed this JSX in a box labeled as a XXX. The amp is actually an export model, meaning it's designed to be plugged into European outlets and run off of the European 220/240 voltage, but I am including a power converter that allows you to use it in the US and run it at the standard 110/120 volts. The amp is basically brand new and has only been played for a few hours. It just sits in my room because I have lost most of my interest in guitar playing, and I could really use the money right now.

The amp will ship out in the original box it came in, so don't be worried when the box is labeled as a XXX. There is indeed a JSX in there.

I am asking for $1000 + shipping. And I will ship to a European buyer. This would be a steal compared to the prices overseas.

If you would like to see more pictures or would like to ask me any questions, feel free to email me at eminefes@hotmail.com, or send me a private message here.

Thank you

Archived