FS: Celestion G12H-80

Mind Riot

• Members

Hi all. Got one Celestion G12H-80 12" guitar speaker for sale here. Most around here probably already know a bit about this speaker, but for those that don't it's very similar to the Celestion Classic Lead 80, but with a bit less bass and a bit more of an extended high end.

It's a great sounding speaker, does cleans and distorted tones very well.

This would be a great upgrade or replacement for a 1x12 combo, as it does everything pretty well. It would also go great as one side of a 2x12 cab.

This is an 8 ohm speaker, rated at 80 watts power handling. It appears to be one of the ones that was made in England, if that matters to you. (See pics.) And like many G12H-80's, for some reason it says G12H-90 on the side sticker even though it says G12H-80 on the back. (Again, see pics.)

This speaker has somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 to 30 hours of playing time on it. It seems pretty broken in, but I never really pushed it that hard. I was using it in a 2x12 with another speaker for home recording. It's in excellent condition, and works perfectly.

I'm asking for $65 shipped to the lower 48 only. Paypal is fine, or a money order if you prefer, but it won't ship until the payment is cleared.

Here's some pics, some of them are grainy because the flash wasn't being cooperative and I had to really brighten them up so make things legible.

Celestion1.jpg

Celestion2.jpg

Celestion3.jpg

Celestion4.jpg

PM me if you're interested. :cool:

Archived