Mint condition FJA Modded 6505

troublehead

• Members

The amp is less than 2 months old with no cosmetic issues. Just got the amp back from JerryP with the bias/clarity mods a week ago. I am NOT selling because the amp is not for me. I have a line on brand new amp that is worth more than the 6505 (but I am paying less). I want to try this amp. If it doesn't work out, I can sell it and purchase another 6505 straight from Jerry with money to spare. I really love this amp, but if I really want to do this, I have to sell it. There will be another 5150/6505 in my future. I'm asking $875 shipped. Jerry can vouch for the excellent condition. Comes with footswitch (still bundled and never used), loaded with stock Ruby 6L6's and I will throw in a quad of never used Svetlana 6L6's to boot!

IM000418.jpg

• Members

Geeze dude. Is the tone ok? Are you going to post some clips. Im going to get some mods pretty soon myself. I noticed your into the more depressive type/doom metal. You ever heard daylight dies and agalloch? Pretty good stuff ! Hey hows the sound from the gt-75/v-30 mix?

• Members

Originally posted by Killzone

Geeze dude. Is the tone ok? Are you going to post some clips. Im going to get some mods pretty soon myself. I noticed your into the more depressive type/doom metal. You ever heard daylight dies and agalloch? Pretty good stuff ! Hey hows the sound from the gt-75/v-30 mix?

The tone is fine. Definately go for the mods. The mods really cleaned up the lead channel. There is a slight loss of gain on the clean/rhythm side, but it works out well. I have a bunch of clips but they are pre-mod. I haven't had any time to do anything yet. Like I said, I just got the amp back a week ago. But I really need to jump on this deal I have.

• Members

Perhaps you can throw together some clips... Everybody has heard the voodoo mods but Jerry doesn't have the clips or the snazzy website so sometimes his stuff goes under the radar here unless you post often enough to see him around...

Might do you and Jerry some good to toss some clips up and maybe some premod clips for comparison

• Members

Originally posted by FWAxeIbanez

Perhaps you can throw together some clips... Everybody has heard the voodoo mods but Jerry doesn't have the clips or the snazzy website so sometimes his stuff goes under the radar here unless you post often enough to see him around...

Might do you and Jerry some good to toss some clips up and maybe some premod clips for comparison

Plenty of clips on Jerry's site. I will be doing some clips Saturday, but if the 6505 doesn't sell by this weekend, I'm keeping it. At that point, my other deal is off:(

Archived