Hughes & Kettner Trilogy Head

ToWillOneThing

• Members

The Transformers ar mounted underneath Just like the Warp-T and the Switchblade. H&K has an interesting take on Aesthetics but it works well. The Transformers are Round on the Switchblade, and I imagine they are on the Trilogy as well. The Clean on this amp is one of the best I've ever heard and will do Killer blues stuff. It's an amazing amp, But I am going to New Zealand in October and need Travel Money.

• Members

Originally posted by ToWillOneThing

The Transformers ar mounted underneath Just like the Warp-T and the Switchblade. H&K has an interesting take on Aesthetics but it works well. The Transformers are Round on the Switchblade, and I imagine they are on the Trilogy as well. The Clean on this amp is one of the best I've ever heard and will do Killer blues stuff. It's an amazing amp, But I am going to New Zealand in October and need Travel Money.

Torridal transformers, huh? That's what I suspect, since they are low profile and circular.

• Members

Originally posted by Sparkytfl

They were 1600 with free gifts like cables and pedal tuners and crap at the only two US online stores I saw.

Ok that's how much they were when I tried one out too. Great price for a new one it makes me wish I had the need for another amp and the damn money!

Archived