FS: VHT Ultra Lead w/ Graphic Equalizer

GrandDreaming

• Members

A very short time ago I bought this amp from TheGearPage.net, although I can no longer find the thread. I can give you his contact info if you're interested, as he is the original owner. I'm not doing any shows anymore and have realized that it might be a very long time before I have the time to do so again, thus this amp shoulf be in the hands of someone who will really use it. I bought it for $2100 plus shipping, but i'll mark it down significantly as it has another owner in it's history (though no sign of it).

Here's the facts:

It's a 2005 model with less than 15 hours on it.

Sovtek KT88 power tubes

Factory Ruby preamp tubes

Factroy 5-Button Footswitch

All literature, stickers, warranty card, and original packaging.

It can get very loud, and is the epitome of the distinct VHT sound you hear so much about on these forums. It's not "sterile" or too hi-fi. With the sensitive 5-band EQ you can practically dial in anything, it just takes a little time.

Pics:

Here's an original pic I got from the original owner

P1010008.jpg

Here's a current picture

100_0146.jpg

...and a final image with the cab I also purchased from him

100_0106.jpg

This VHT is practically new and due to a couple lifestyle changes in both of the former members it is essentially new though used. I'm not currently looking for trades. You can contact me on here or via dcrunner85@hotmail.com or collin-syfert@uiowa.edu I have a lot of ebay feedack, just search for the user UIRunner.

$2000 shipped

• 2 weeks later...

Archived