Peavey Transfex Pro Half Stack for sale

SledDog

• Members

I have a Peavey Transfex Pro head (2 x 130 watts with about 20 effects with midi control) and a Peavey 4 X 12" slant-front cab for sale. This thing sounds very good - considering it's solid state - is versatile, and just plain powerful. Note the output is unlike most solid state amps - it goes through an impedance selectable output transformer. This makes a difference. Since it's a stereo amp it's great with a POD.

It's in excellent condition (never been gigged...). I'm selling it because it's just too loud for any room in my current house now that we've converted the basement. It is very heavy, though, so I would not recommend shipping it. If you can check it out and pick it up I think you'd be very happy.

I think $450 is a fair price given the fact that it is in almost showroom condition. Please email me if you're interested. Since it's hard for me to type, please email a phone number if you have detailed questions.

• Members

Yup, I was dumb ...

I'm in Stow Massachusetts which is about 30 miles west of Boston. I can be reached at 978-897-3499. I'm home (at that phone number) most afternoons from about 3 PM on.

Needless to say, I don't do this kind of thing all that often. Most stuff I buy, I keep.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

John

Archived