1964 Supro Model 24 Guitar/Harp Amplifier

lazydogvintage

• Members

Early 1960's Supro Model 24 amplifier. I have been searching for this rare amplifier for a long time and am real happy with it's condition and quality of tone. I planned on keeping this one for my own collection, but too much inventory on hand is making me sell this beauty. This amplifier is 100% original and sounds like an amp from 40+ years ago. Original Jensen 'Special Design' 12" speaker and an awesome tremelo (vibrato). 2 channels with volume and tone. THIS is the amplifier everyone wishes the Thunderbolt was. An earlier production model of this exact amp was originally referred to as the model 1624 (but they fitted them with a Rola 12" back then). They continued manufacturing this amp into the mid-late 60s and reffered to the same circuit as the 'model 24'. Again, this amp is in great playing condition and it's worth every penny. Original RCA tubes included: 6973, 5Y3, 12AX7 Original power cord Point to point wiring..... it's what you'd find in a boutique amp costing 3x's more. $1450 + shipping from Salt Lake City, UT. Email lazydogvintage at comcast.net

photo1_6cb8c.jpg

Archived