Epiphone valve junior w/ Fender Pro Reverb cab

love_shach

• Members

This is sort of an odd sell. I'm selling an Epiphone valve junior head (a 5 watt $100 head) that I bought earlier this year as well as a Fender Pro Reverb speaker cabinet. The deal is that I used to have a fully functional 1972 Fender Pro Reverb and then the chassis kept breaking for some reason. After taking it to my local electronics repairman on three different occasions and it being fixed, he finally told me that it just wasn't worth fixing because of how many things were wrong with the amp part of the combo. But the original '72 speakers are still in the combo and can be used as a cab. The original speakers are hard to identify. The only label on them is that they are custom designed Fenders and

I don't really know what that officially makes them. But either way they handle about 50 watts and the impedance is 8 ohms. So, I'm selling both the head and the cab for $350. It would probably be best if I sold to someone who can do a local pickup. I live in Shepherdstown WV but would be willing to drive 150 miles to meet someone halfway. So if you live within a 300 mile radius of Shepherdstown, WV I'm willing to meet you. If you have any questions to such a weird sell then just e-mail (love_shach@yahoo.com) me and I'd be happy to eventually get you pictures and even some sound clips. Once again the price is $350. Thanks.

Archived