FS: Rivera Knucklehead 55 ( K 55 , non reverb ) - $650

geekrobot

• Members

Hello all you lovely harmony central-ers,

Got an excellent amp for sale here.

A Rivera Knucklehead 55, a 55 watt tube head with 2 channels. This head really kicks ass. You can check out the reviews here on HC to get a feel for how much people love Riveras.

This one is from the late nineties i believe, in awesome condition. The two channels are a clean channel, which sounds like a fender clean (think twin reverb sounds) and dirties up for a bluesier vibe with lots of crunch. There's a footswitchable ninja boost to serve as added gain or volume.

The dirty channel sounds very Marshall. Doesn't get quite as aggressive as a Rectifier, but definitely good for hard stuff and can really get brutal. This channel has a footswitchable gain boost.

I'm in the New York City / Central Jersey area. Please drop me a line if you're interested at geekrobot [at] gmail.com . I'm willing to ship this thing, but it weighs about 60 lbs, so be prepared to pay for insurance along with any shipping costs. I can meet any NYCers in Manhattan, or if you're in the area, feel free to come pick it up. Thanks!

Archived