Like new Marshall Valvestate VS100 100W Head Amp & Matchingl VS412 4x12" 140W Cab

onezero4u

• Members

Like new Marshall Valvestate VS100 100Watt Head Amp and Marshall VS412 4x12" 140Watt Cabinet

In like new condition cosmetically and perfect working order. Never gigged and always covered when not used.

The Valvestate is solid state with a tube preamp. 100W Marshall power driven through one clean or two overdrive channels: (footswitch for all 3 channels included).

Clean controls include: volume, bass, mids & treble and reverb.

OD has both gain & volume (OD2 also has contour knob), reverb and eq for bass, mids and treble.

Also there is an FX loop level, headphone & "Power dampener" switch which gives a beefy sound when playing at low volumes.

The cabinet is nearly flawless and has 140 Watt 4 x 12" speakers. Very loud.

A comporable Marshall head & 4x12 Cab would cost over $750 at Musician's Friend, Im offering this pair for $475 since I moved into a small townhouse.

Id like to sell these as companion pieces for convenience and they are designed to be be played together.

• Members

Like new Marshall Valvestate VS100 100Watt Head Amp and Marshall VS412 4x12" 140Watt Cabinet

In like new condition cosmetically and perfect working order. Never gigged and always covered when not used.

The Valvestate is solid state with a tube preamp. 100W Marshall power driven through one clean or two overdrive channels: (footswitch for all 3 channels included).

Clean controls include: volume, bass, mids & treble and reverb.

OD has both gain & volume (OD2 also has contour knob), reverb and eq for bass, mids and treble.

Also there is an FX loop level, headphone & "Power dampener" switch which gives a beefy sound when playing at low volumes.

The cabinet is nearly flawless and has 140 Watt 4 x 12" speakers. Very loud.

A comporable Marshall head & 4x12 Cab would cost over $750 at Musician's Friend, Im offering this pair for $475 since I moved into a small townhouse.

Id like to sell these as companion pieces for convenience and they are designed to be be played together.

Actually, you can buy this combo right now for $599 online. Is the cabinet very scarred up?

• Members

Yeah pfindeis

Its pretty awesome to be honest...its actually too nice for me ha.

If I turned this amp up past 5 Id be put in jail by the neighbors for sure.

I plan to downsize to a smaller combo since I moved into a modest townhouse.

Actually, I considered trading it at Gtr Cntr and the assistant said the exact same thing as you!!

Hey btw, what kind of bike is that??? I dig cycles too.

best,

zero

• Members

Yeah pfindeis

Its pretty awesome to be honest...its actually too nice for me ha.

If I turned this amp up past 5 Id be put in jail by the neighbors for sure.

I plan to downsize to a smaller combo since I moved into a modest townhouse.

Actually, I considered trading it at Gtr Cntr and the assistant said the exact same thing as you!!

Hey btw, what kind of bike is that??? I dig cycles too.

best,

zero

82 virago http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e351/vtwin1000/?sc=1

• 13 years later...

Archived