Official Amps Good Deal/Bad Deal Sticky!

Ara Ajizian

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

guitardan777 IS THE MAN! I never got an amp packed better and it was better than he said in his post. Great communication too, and just a hell of a nice guy too.

Thanks Dan for the AWESOME deal and the great packing you did.

I would deal again with him in heartbeat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Have had awesome dealings with:

Guitarj8: bought Soldano head from him, great transaction

Black Hive: sold Engl preamp to him a couple of months ago. Received payment immediately.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Cause

View Post

Sold an Ampeg amp to BuggyMan. Great communication. Everything went smooth as silk highly recommend him!!! Thanks Cleet!!!

Right back at you Ron, Top notch dude! Even went out of his way to "Try this" or "Try That" on the amp, just to answer my silly questions. I would so deal with him again! Wish I had the cash to buy that amp he has up right now!

I've had a few great deals here, and he was one of the best guys to deal with so far! thumb.gifthumb.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Guys

username mindstealer and myself were to trade Marshall for Marshall straight up. We talked, shot some pics back and forth and decided it was a go. We exchanged addresses. I shipped the amp FedEx and sent him the tracking info. He never sent his amp to me. He cut off all communication. He will not reply to my emails. He will not reply to my private messages on here.

Then, to make matters worse, he has thrown my amp (Marshall 30th Anniversary 6101 combo) out on these forums as trade bait!

This amounts to theft.

You never think it's going to happen to you, and then it does.

BEWARE!!! Never trade anything with this guy. I repeat, never ever trade anything with this guy.

I'm sure he will now change his username. His name is Jack Metcalf and he lives in MN. NEVER trade or buy anything from this guy!

Shame on you Jack Metcalf! Bad stuff happens to people who do things like this. Karma is a bitch!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived