Official Amps Good Deal/Bad Deal Sticky!

Ara Ajizian

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

sorry if i missed some people.

Mikenothing , SirKonks, Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn, MrSandman, Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane159,Mparsons,rabott13, warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF, Tu Be,IanDOL ,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth, LionHeaRT07 , Zao,m3at, Bluesman001, Khoifish321

• Members

cwilcoxson sold me a pro jr that he said had a mercury magnets upgrade.. well I finally got around to opening it up this past week and there is no mercury magnets transformer to be found. awesome!

when I tried asking him for the difference, he told me he thought the original trade was fair even if he had lied about the transformer.

is this someone you'd want to do business with?

*update: he tacked on 50$ to the original transaction.. still severely lacking.. but he did put forth some effort.

• Members

Bad deal with Viper_scorpion1 (AKA Hey_bert_whtcha_doin_bert ). Bought 4 vintage 30 speakers and 2 were bent causing the voice coil to rub. Showed pics to him. After advising me that he dont know if those are even the speakers he sent he claims it happened during shipping but absolutely NO damage to outer box or inner boxes. Told me to file claim with UPS. CLEARLY not there fault.

• Members

Bad deal with Viper_scorpion1 (AKA Hey_bert_whtcha_doin_bert ). Bought 4 vintage 30 speakers and 2 were bent causing the voice coil to rub. Showed pics to him. After advising me that he dont know if those are even the speakers he sent he claims it happened during shipping but absolutely NO damage to outer box or inner boxes. Told me to file claim with UPS. CLEARLY not there fault.

l_52d2192403884045992ce38325c342fb.jpg

l_25e7a24d35524226b88074bdfb353025.jpg

l_dbadaf8f93574e3ea9feb83e49233b16.jpg

You couldn't possibly tell me you could tell if those were your speakers from those pics, side views only. From those pics only, you want me to give you money back for two speakers and no pics of the boxes with no damage and just side views of speakers that I have no idea? I have never cheated anyone over EVER. Mhenson42 can vouch for me, I sent him a VHT pitbull so over packed it was ridiculous and it got to him just fine. Outlaw1969 over at rig-talk can vouch for me, sent him a Duncan Distortion arrived fine and fast. Rob Tahan over at rig-talk can vouch for me I sent him a Suhr DSH pickup arrived fine and on time, ect,ect. I've always responded when I have sent out my items and given a confirmation number. Hell with Rob Tahan I sent him a Anderson Hn2+ and it got lost in the mail(one time I didn't use confirmation), he told me about it, I cut him a deal on my Suhr DSH for REAL cheap. I think it may have been for shipping, could be wrong but it was cheap none the less, I also sent it with confirmation that time to make sure it got there or where ever it was ending up. I'm sorry your speakers got to you damaged but I'm telling you it wasn't my fault. I also don't appreciate you posting a negative response without even getting ahold of me to tell me you weren't happy with my response and work it over like an adult. I even said on my last e-mail let me know how I can be of help. Maybe if you could have given me better pics I would have worked over a cash thing for you or something. Now I really can't trust you anyway.

So let's just chalk this up to experience,

Nick

EDIT: Also, you can see the brown-ish scuffs on the bent frames.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Viper_scorpion1

View Post

You couldn't possibly tell me you could tell if those were your speakers from those pics, side views only. From those pics only, you want me to give you money back for two speakers and no pics of the boxes with no damage and just side views of speakers that I have no idea? I have never cheated anyone over EVER. Mhenson42 can vouch for me, I sent him a VHT pitbull so over packed it was ridiculous and it got to him just fine. Outlaw1969 over at rig-talk can vouch for me, sent him a Duncan Distortion arrived fine and fast. Rob Tahan over at rig-talk can vouch for me I sent him a Suhr DSH pickup arrived fine and on time, ect,ect. I've always responded when I have sent out my items and given a confirmation number. Hell with Rob Tahan I sent him a Anderson Hn2+ and it got lost in the mail(one time I didn't use confirmation), he told me about it, I cut him a deal on my Suhr DSH for REAL cheap. I think it may have been for shipping, could be wrong but it was cheap none the less, I also sent it with confirmation that time to make sure it got there or where ever it was ending up. I'm sorry your speakers got to you damaged but I'm telling you it wasn't my fault. I also don't appreciate you posting a negative response without even getting ahold of me to tell me you weren't happy with my response and work it over like an adult. I even said on my last e-mail let me know how I can be of help. Maybe if you could have given me better pics I would have worked over a cash thing for you or something. Now I really can't trust you anyway.

So let's just chalk this up to experience,

Nick

EDIT: Also, you can see the brown-ish scuffs on the bent frames.

I can definately vouch for Nick. I had a great experience dealing with him.

• Members

had 3 great transactions....

one with TomServo7777, who met me halfway to deliver an Avatar 2x12

one with aaronblues, who sold me his Dr. Z Carmen Ghia - packaged well, and arrived exactly as described

one with tangalang1, who sold me his Dr. Z Z-28 - packed well, and arrived exactly as described

Thanks guys for great deals on great gear!!!!!!

• Members

All good deals are in my sig.

Bad deal with Dwellar.

I traded pedals/bought a Matchless HC-30 clone built from a kit. I arrived unusuable. He wanted me to make a claim with UPS, but there was no external damage. The shop stated it was poorly built and it was not damaged in shipping. They found a loose wire, but can find where it goes. He ignored me for over a month. The amp is at a second shop. This all went down in November and it is still not resolved. I may be out over $500 on the deal. At first he sounded like he would make it right. I don't believe that to be the case at this point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

GIBSONVMAN ROCKS!

I just purchased a 60 watt Crate Blue Voodoo head through this forum and thought I would share the details...

I must say this was one of the smoothest non ebay and overall one of the smoothest transactions ever! The item was shipped right as I paid and got here in only 3 days!!! The amp was beyond well packed and came in great condition. The amp sounds awesome and is everything I missed in a Blue Voodoo since selling my 120 watter years ago. This guy is a TOP NOTCH guy and anyone wanting to deal with him should trust him 110%!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by darksound

View Post

GIBSONVMAN ROCKS!

I just purchased a 60 watt Crate Blue Voodoo head through this forum and thought I would share the details...

I must say this was one of the smoothest non ebay and overall one of the smoothest transactions ever! The item was shipped right as I paid and got here in only 3 days!!! The amp was beyond well packed and came in great condition. The amp sounds awesome and is everything I missed in a Blue Voodoo since selling my 120 watter years ago. This guy is a TOP NOTCH guy and anyone wanting to deal with him should trust him 110%!

DarkSound is a great guy to deal with to! I'd deal again..anytime..anyday!

Thank you!! Thank you!!

• Members

David Pavlich is the MAN!thumb.gif

I bought a Vox AD30VT XL amp from him off this forum and the transaction could not have been smoother. Everything from communication, shipping, to description were all flawless. TRUST THIS MAN 110%!!!

Archived