Splawn Nitro EL34 head- 1350 + shipping

simbasa

• Members

It has Mullards in there and it's in perfect condition- as good as new minus the normal tube wear but I have not been playing it much so the tubes should be good for quite awhile more.

Save buying a new one and get this version which has a quikrod midslope according to what Scott told me and El34s cut through better than the stock Nitros with KT77s which some guys complain does not sit as well in the mix.

• Members

Here is Scott's email to me regarding the midslope of my Nitro and the recommended speaker choices. I am thinking it's higher frequency range than standard. Still sounds like a Nitro, just fatter mids than stock:

The Big Blocks are similar to the G12H's, I really like an X pattern with 2 of these and 2 of the Small Block 25's with the Nitro.
Yours has the same mid slope as a QR but it still has the Nitro low end. Its not a huge difference.
Thank You!
God Bless
Scott Splawn
Splawn Amplification
115 South Gaston St.
Dallas,N.C. 28034
www.splawnguitars.com
704-922-0020

• Members

OK, I got an offer from Kurtstuff- it's a bit low but he lives in my area and I have traded and sold with him before. So if no one makes me a better offer by Monday I will sell it to him.

Smoking deal on a great amp. I will regret selling this one. :facepalm:

Archived