FS/T Mint Marshall DSL

tws!

• Members

That is a very sexy cab! :thu:

But, I wouldn't want to do a straight trade for a cab, that doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Plus, I'd just scratch it all up. I'd really like to sell this, I really want to buy another forumite's amp. 700 + shipping. Come on guys!

• Members

Got a Rivera Jake head that might tickle your fancy. Loaded with German made Siemens EL34s Two channels with separate tone stacks for each, and boost on each channel. 55 watts with half power switch, nice effects loop that can also be jumpered and used as a global master/ attenuator, since you can drive the tubes hard, and keep the volume low. More than enough gain on tap. 4/8/16 ohm outs.

I already have a low wattage amp I'm using, but really loved the last DSL I owned.

PMs are off, but you can hit me up at crustycabs@gmail.com if interested. I'm in Maryland.

rivera1.jpg
rivera2.jpg
rivera3.jpg

• Members
Thanks for the offers guys. I'd like to get another amp out of the trade, but if you do have a guitar it's possible it might entice me. Not really playing metal, but I'm really wanting a tele right now.

How about my Tele?

photo23435.jpg

Just kidding :o

• Members

Guitar Centaur, I sent you an email.

Senor, those lights... that picture... :love:

Matterday, I hate you... you mapz deserter. There are 3 of us insomniacs left... ok, make that 2 since Voltaire got banned. lol.

ok, back to spam.

• Members
Hey man, if you weren't interested after hearing the clips, how about at least emailing me to let me know? I mean, it's only common courtesy, right?

:facepalm:

Sorry man, I've actually been thinking about the trade and didn't want to say yes or no yet. I wasn't meaning to just leave you hanging man.

Archived