F/S Mesa Mark III Simul Class Head $800 shipped

RonniePentatonic

• Members

Recently unemployed and need to pay bills and child support. No joke, this sucks. Amp is fully loaded. Red Stripe, Simul Class, 1/2 power switch, Export Transformer, Graphic EQ, Reverb, FX Loop, all the options. Great shape except for a couple of small scuffs and some tape residue on top, nothing of any concern and Im just being picky. Sounds amazing, no problems.

Comes with 2 original Mesa foot switches. Send me a message and I'll reply with my phone number and answer any questions but don't waste my time if not serious. $800 shipped anywhere in the continental USA. I dont use Paypal so money order only but I'll give you all my contact info prior to finalizing the deal. Have references on here if you wanna check.

3m63o63l7ZZZZZZZZZ94d2fd1817dd0f31f09.jp

3ke3p83lfZZZZZZZZZ94da83cfce3b8271fe1.jp

• Members

Update:

Found a pretty decent job and dont need to sell the amp any more. Like I said this was purely for financial reasons and my financial woes are cured for the moment.

Everyone that PM'ed me I'm really sorry but this all happened like the day after I posted this thread.

Sorry i couldnt sell it to one of my forum brothers but Im happy as hell I can afford to keep the Mark III now. :)

Ron

Archived