Mesa Mark V FT

endofall

• Members

I have a Mesa Mark V. It has been played out some, but it is still in good shape. It comes with the foot switch and the cover that comes with it from the factory. The amp has a new retube kit of el34's from EuroTubes in it. These tubes might have 10 hours of play time on them. I am interested in trades! I am looking for a Splawn Nitro or possible some version of a Soldano, but I am open to offers. Thanks!

_DSC0202-1.jpg

_DSC0213.jpg

_DSC0200.jpg

_DSC0199.jpg

_DSC0198.jpg

• Members

Hows it going Mike! I really do love this amp, but I really want another Splawn so I thought I would try a Nitro this this time, but its just one of those things. Im sure I will probably want another mark as soon as it is gone also. The real solution to my problem is keep the Mesa, buy a Splawn, but I dont have the cash for it right now, which sucks, First world problems I guess. You should come by and play it before its gone. It sounds freaking great!

• Members

Yep...I'd definetly like to try it out sometime. Marks cut through the mix like a beam. Agreed on the Splawn, right after the car accident I had to get rid of my Pro Mod and it was probably the best amp I've ever had. Life throws us stuff we can't deal with sometimes. Never enough cash...take care man!

bump for a good guy/seller here!!