15yo drummer and guitarist in search of bass/lead guitarist

SamSteel

• Members

Hi, i am a 15 year old drummer in search of a lead or bass guitarist to join me and my lead/bass guitarist/singer in our band. I am much more proficient on the drums and therefore that is my instrument and have recently begun to learn bass. We play rock and have done covers for 'smells like teen spirit' by Nirvana and 'holiday' by Green Day. We are therefore very much a rock band and do not play pop. We enjoy most sub-genres of rock (screamo not so much) GRUNGE IS ALSO A GENRE WE PLAY. We have written several of our own songs with vocals/guitar/bass/drums parts to them. We have a large practice room in my garage. Out in the Suffolk countryside so there are no neighbours to annoy! We have only done jamming sessions so far but are hopeful  to do gigs in the future. I have been playing for two-three years now and am taught by a extremely skilled drummer who has played in bands and gigs throughout his life. WE ONLY WANT SOMEONE WHO IS WILLING TO MAKE A COMMITMENT TO THE BAND AND NOT SOMEONE WHO MAY BALE ON US AFTER A COUPLE OF WEEKS! Can be male or female, tall or short (we are both short-ish :)) As long as you rock and are a teenager willing to commit to being in our band, please get in contact! :))) vulcanxm607@hotmail.co.uk

Archived