Online Drum Tracks - Recordiung

groovydrumtracks

• Members

SINGER SONGWRITER?

Are you a singer songwriter, guitar player, producer or composer?  Need drum tracks?

I'm an online session drummer that can provide you with real live drum tracks for one song, a whole album, video work, or any other project that you may need drums and or percussion for.  

I've recorded for numerous artists, singer songwriters and producers and really enjoy collaborating with other artists from around the world. I've done extensive television, radio work, hold a diploma in recording engineering. All of this has led me to having a ton of studio experience.

LETS GET STARTED

To get started simply send me a description of your project and your ideal drum sound/vision. You may want to include drum sounds you like from other songs or past projects. You can be as detailed as you want or give me free reign.  Just a note, I have no problem working together by phone or Skype. Email me for my Skype name.

CHECK LIST | QUESTIONS TO ASK

-Time frame/deadline

-Description of drum sound. (Naming bands/artists will help)

-Bit rate

-Sample rate

-Type of file drum tracks to be saved as

-Processing

**If unsure about anything regarding the process, I'd be more than happy to discuss. 

DELIVERY

I use Dropbox to deliver the final product, but other options are available.  Payment are made through PayPal, and certified bankers cheque.

REVISIONS

I do revisions, with with in reason. Meaning, (but not limited to), one or two.  Usually we don't have to do to many revisions because we'd be discussing parts/feel through out the project.   

Still unsure??   Send me a clip and I'll send back a sample of what I can do at no charge as an MP3 file. There is absolutely no risk involved.  If you're not happy, I don't get paid.

Look forward to making music!!

groovydrumtracks.com

Archived