WTB: PICKUPS!!!!

darthalal

• Members

I'm looking for the following, especially pickups from GFS, or anything you'd like to let go for cheaper, because I'm kind of on a budget (have to pay for textbooks as well..).

Lace sensors for any of them would be awesome, but probably out of my price range, so if you have any you don't need anymore, let me know.

1 pair of humbuckers to go in an Epiphone G-400 SG. Zebra or Chrome-covered only.

1 set of Strat pickups for a MIM Standard, any color.

1 set of Tele pickups. I'm especially looking for a fatbody set from GFS. I may be looking for a second set that is humbucking, since I may soon have another Tele to put them in.

Thanks in advance!

I'm also looking for a few Tele parts (tuners/bridge/etc.) so if you have those laying around I may be interested as well.

• Members

Skunx - I'll keep you in mind, but I don't know whether or not I'll have that second Tele yet, so I'll have to get back to you.

jmiller475 - How much are you looking for? How do they sound? Would they really be an upgrade over the MIM Standard?

• Members
Skunx - I'll keep you in mind, but I don't know whether or not I'll have that second Tele yet, so I'll have to get back to you.

QUOTE]

Cool I also have a 3ply tort guard and a 4 position wiring kit if you need anything like that.

• Members

jmiller475 - I'll keep it in mind, but I don't think I can go as high as 60.

panoramic - Do you have pictures? Price?

Trinehart - What model, and how much?

Shooter1371 - That's more than I'm willing to spend unfortunately.

Skunx - It looks like I won't have that second tele, but I may be interested in the pickguard. What/where is it from and how much would you be looking for for it?

Archived