WTB: Carlos Acoustic Guitar #249

PK55

• Members

The model I'm looking for #249, was made between 1979-1982 in Korea.

It's all mohagany with black binding and has a brass nut and bridge.

My father who passed away a few years ago gave me one for my 8th grade graduation and a friend at the time borrowed it and then promtly pawned it. Never saw it again.

There is one on ebay right now that I am pursuing but if anyone out there has one sitting around collecting dust please let me know and I'll take it off your hands.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

I have a Carlos acoustic I bought about 25 years ago. I'll check the number when I get home tonight and let you know. I bought it for my wife so she could take lessons, and it didn't fit her right, so it's basically been sitting in it's case ever since. I think I bought in '85, so it probably isn't the right model, but I'll let you know.

• Members

I just realized this thread is a few month old, but if you're still looking...

The Carlos I have is a #249, Made in Korea, black binding, but doesn't have a brass nut. I would call the color walnut, but I suppose you could call it mahogany. It is in terrific shape being 25 years old, although it could use a set up. If you have an interest, just send me an e-mail to peabody59@hotmail.com and I can take some pics for you. Thanks!

Dave

• 5 months later...
  • 9 years later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived