SPIDER stand?

nolights

• Members

I posted this thread over at Musciplayer - and got the whole range of opinions.

Konig and Meyer Spider stands are a now a little easier to get in the US... including their newest keyboard stand, the "Spider Pro."

http://www.music123.com/Konig-and-Meyer-Spider-Keyboard-Stand-i265040.music

The cool thing about the Spider Pro is that the second tier arms can be extended, and they tilt, so you can see your top board easier.

I've got an Apex column stand which I like a lot - but seeing/playing the top keyboard would be a lot easier if the top tier tilted.

They're a little pricey (around $200) so I don't want to buy it if there's a reasonable chance it's not robust enough.

Anyone have any experience with them?

• Members

Originally posted by nolights

I posted this thread over at Musciplayer - and got the whole range of opinions.

Konig and Meyer Spider stands are a now a little easier to get in the US... including their newest keyboard stand, the "Spider Pro."

http://www.music123.com/Konig-and-Meyer-Spider-Keyboard-Stand-i265040.music

The cool thing about the Spider Pro is that the second tier arms can be extended, and they tilt, so you can see your top board easier.

I've got an Apex column stand which I like a lot - but seeing/playing the top keyboard would be a lot easier if the top tier tilted.

They're a little pricey (around $200) so I don't want to buy it if there's a reasonable chance it's not robust enough.

Anyone have any experience with them?

Hmmmm B-stock is only $169 ;)

• Members

yea mine unfortunately is silver because i got it B-Stock and it was the only one they had but there is also a black version available.

anyways you can always customise the stand - On my spider I put hazzard tape down the main shaft that the arms extend from which looks pretty cool but still wish i could have got the black one

• Members

Yeah...that makes no sense.

So, I've googled until my eyes crossed ... where is everyone getting these B-stock stands from?

Speaking of the shame of silver... just when I thought I'd finally made the grade with an S-90 and a black Apex...I go and buy a MO8 ... and maybe I should get a matching stand. I've also got a Nord Electro. I wish they made red Spider stands.:love:

• Members

Hehe, just checked out some german netshop - at least i could get it from there at prices comparing to the american ones.

So i guess it's just the danish retailer shafting his customers ... :D

And ermm - the B-stock stand is in the link given above - in the drop down menu where it says "standard" ...

Archived