Instructional videos (reviews)

• Members

West Coast Blues by David Blacker

http://truefire.com/westcoastblues/westcoastblues_blacker.html

Fundamental Lead Concepts In Jump & West Coast Blues.

I cannot give an unbiased review as I am the author of the course but I thought I would put it out there as it is very much in the style of the other courses proposed in this sticky. It examines at the fundamental lead approaches of players like Duke Robillard, Ronnie Earl, Hollywood Fats, T-Bone and more.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Best,

David

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey guys, has anyone tried the "Serious Improvement for The Developing Guitarist" e-book? I found it here:

It's written by Mike Philippov who's written several articles in UltimateGuitar. I realize it's not exactly an instructional DVD but it looks interesting.

Well, I found this post by accident and I'm one of the authors of such e-book. I don't know what happened since this is an old post and I can't see your real name, so I'll say that it's a great e-book with my biased opinion (ha!) and if you have feedback, comments or questions please let us know to our emails, we always appreciate them.

Thanks for your interest!

Angel

• Members

I don't have that one but I have Mike Philippov's and Zack Uidl's Ultimate Sweep Picker's Guide
and it's Awesome! There's also a DVD companion for it that I plan on getting soon.

Based on the quality of the Sweep Picker's book I'd say it's safe to bet 'The Developing Guitarist' is worth picking up.

Even if I'm not involved in the U.S.P.G. product. Thanks for your support!

Angel

• 3 months later...

Archived