Counter Melody

Walters9515

• Members

Thanks alot Poparad for the information u seem like a really smart person and knows alot about bach which is the master of theory

Plagal entrances? means the lead melody is starts on the tonic
where the counter melody is transposed up a 4th
because a plagal is I-IV so im just thinking
melody#1 is in tonic key
counter melody#2 is in IV key center?

fugal overlap sequences- would be the same as a stretto sequence? because a stretto overlaps so doing stretto melodic
sequencing ?

chromatic enunciations of bassline restatements?

I know bach used the #6 and #7 is this what u mean by
chromatic enunciations?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Walters9515

Hey EerieDreamZ is u keep doing this again and again

i have more proof of you to report u to the mod. im getting

really sick of you trashing and disrespecting a person that

whats to learn about a subject that has posted questions.

Your more of a Troll really then me i don't disrespect or post

trash in any ones elses froms and thats a REAL TROLL which

you and Chao are really.

Excuse me? But where have I trashed you here or anywhere else. You asked for the answers to questions and I have provided them where possible.

I have never trashed any thread authored by you.

Keep your troll comments to yourself as they do not pertain to me.

Dont ask questions if you simply dont want the answers.

• Members

just leave and don't come back please do me a favor and to keep my thread simple and clean i can't even tell where my questions and the real answers i get

Really? and do you honestly think anyone else can? We do try and give you what you want, but for some reason you ignore the important parts.

and the answer is NO I will not leave. You have the right to post, and I have the right to answer.

You can always put me on ignore if you dont like what I have to say, but I have given you legitimate answers to your questions.

• Members

Why don't u answer questions like Poparad did i respect him because he gives me and others that read this thread the time and knowledge but you don't really big difference like night and day different cut and dry , stupid from educated see the difference respect Poparad for answering my questions for others
just not me that read this post and want to learn and to respect Poparad for giving time and his knowledge and pass it down to others.

Stop saying go back to school,get books,get a teacher, use google i have done this to the best i can

• Members

Do you know anything at all about music theory or bach?

Because i have never heard or seen you say anything about it?

I put a ruler up to my computer screen and u posted about 24 inches of trash nothing at all saying anything about music theory or bach , series 24 inches and more from all your post of pure trash

I believe you know nothing at all about music theory of the
level im talking about so run to the drum room or something
and even if you did please start your OWN thread like you never do and post your answer THERE not in here ok very easy

• Members

Do you know anything at all about music theory or bach?

Because i have never heard or seen you say anything about it?

I put a ruler up to my computer screen and u posted about 24 inches of trash nothing at all saying anything about music theory or bach , series 24 inches and more from all your post of pure trash

I believe you know nothing at all about music theory of the

level im talking about so run to the drum room or something

and even if you did please start your OWN thread like you never do and post your answer THERE not in here ok very easy

You measured me with a ruler?

I'm insulted :(

anyways, You asked a legitimate question and I gave you a legitimate answer. I wont get into a Bach or Music Theory debate with you as it would lead to nowhere. I CAN however try to help with very simple answers that lead you in the right direction vs your circular logic.

And I've been here a hell of a lot longer than you and started tons of helpful threads. If you are the person I think you are you already knew that.

No, I will not "run along" as I really like this thread. Your questions may not be all that interesting, but the helpful peoples answers ARE.

These threads are NOT all inclusive to you. They are for everyone's enjoyment. Just put me on ignore and you'll be okay.

Otherwise keep yer yap shut.

• Members

No man you are a insult to me and others reading this thread
whats your problem with this walters enjoyment fetish you and Chao have i have never seen you and Chao in here u now why
because all you came over from the recording thread and wow walters is in the music theory part now lets all move to his thread and just random say things and trash up his posts because he is stupid and annoying and i hate his questions because they are just plain stupid whats your problem its YOU.

This is not a enjoyment let me get me off thing which you and Chao and others get off on

Stick to the questions and music theory Only please

Why don't you and Chao and others PM directly and trash talk there instead of not talking about music theory in the post

• Members

PM directly me if you have anything else besides music theory

First of all Chao is not welcome 100% in my threads because I say so.

Chao= trashes,disrespects all walters threads and posts
trolling in every single recording,drum,amp,music theory
threads this is why.

EerieDreamZ- Also
trashes,disrespects all walters threads and posts trolling in every single recording,drum,amp,music theory
threads this is why.

Walters= never has been in Chao,EeriedreamsZ,Kiwi's threads
have I ever NO

They come ONLY to not talk about the subject BUT want to just fight because thats what they get off on

• Members

No man you are a insult to me and others reading this thread

whats your problem with this walters enjoyment fetish you and Chao have i have never seen you and Chao in here u now why

because all you came over from the recording thread and wow walters is in the music theory part now lets all move to his thread and just random say things and trash up his posts because he is stupid and annoying and i hate his questions because they are just plain stupid whats your problem its YOU.

This is not a enjoyment let me get me off thing which you and Chao and others get off on

Stick to the questions and music theory Only please

Why don't you and Chao and others PM directly and trash talk there instead of not talking about music theory in the post

All you have to do is put me on ignore. End of problem. I havent talked any trash in this thread. I have written ideas to help you. You choose to ignore them and that is fine.

I will NOT pm you.

You asked relevant questions and I gave you the relavant answers from the same places as I got them from originally. if thats what you call "trash" then I feel truly sorry for you.

• Members

PM directly me if you have anything else besides music theory

First of all Chao is not welcome 100% in my threads because I say so.

They come ONLY to not talk about the subject BUT want to just fight because thats what they get off on

Show me where I said anything trashy about you? There isnt any.

I answered your questions about the subject of which you asked. Thats what the forum is for.

You sound like your blowing a gasket over there.

Relax, and if you are so worried about my involvement here all you gotta do is put me on ignore.

But that is still too easy a solution for you isn't it?

• Members

PM me man because you don't belong in my threads ok
i have to take me hat off to you and chao for acting like this
because it shows me of what older women you are and how i will never be this type of lonely sick bored life you have your both pretty sorry people i hope someone will treat you like u have treated me in the past,present and future we are not friends we have never been friends so the only way your going to learn is to have it happen to you. Stop being a {censored}ing asshole to the both of you serious

• Members

Stop being a {censored}ing asshole to the both of you serious

See, there you go again with the name-calling. Wow, you resort to some pretty nasty tactics to get your points across. I have never done this to you.
I haven't done anything to you other than to point out that I find you annoying sometimes. But a lot of people have said that in the past so its nothing new.

In fact....
I dont think you are boring at all. Quite the contrary you are highly entertaining.

For someone who has such a yearn for learning you certainly are very mean.

My feelings are hurt now.

I hope you are happy :(

• Members

You want me to show you its your DAME PRESENENCE in my threads thats the problem get out in every thread i ever post

serious its YOU all YOU

In case it hasnt occured to you. The threads posted throughout Harmony Central are for everyone. Not just you.

So learn to live with that fact or put me on ignore.

And stop calling me profanity laced names :(

• Members

Do not believe this guy this guy and others are very mean people they have totally disrespected me in many ways
i have reasons to talk to him and chao because of many years
in my threads like i said PM me if u have anything to say to me
directly like again you have took over this whole thread like in the past and im sick of it, When you going to get it through you head i don't like you u don't like me so call it a day man your old so stop acting like little girls in school PM me directly and say it there because you don't have the answers to my questions so whats your problem its YOU.

• Members

Do not believe this guy this guy and others are very mean people they have totally disrespected me in many ways

i have reasons to talk to him and chao because of many years

in my threads like i said PM me if u have anything to say to me

directly like again you have took over this whole thread like in the past and im sick of it, When you going to get it through you head i don't like you u don't like me so call it a day man your old so stop acting like little girls in school PM me directly and say it there because you don't have the answers to my questions so whats your problem its YOU.

I'm sorry, Walters but you cant have it YOUR way. I will not PM you. Not now. Not ever.
Again, I have as much right to be here as you do. By the way, I have been here in the past and every other forum within these boards at HC in the last 4 years.

If anyone is doing anything disrespectful its YOU. You have resorted to name-calling, accusatory, questioning people's sexuality, and being extremely hurtful in your replies.
I'm sorry, but that is not the way an educated person goes about conducting a conversation.

The bottom line is: if you ask a question and I have the answer I will give it to you. If you dont like it, too damned bad. Put me on ignore and the problem goes away instantly.

Try to be a little more respectful my friend.

You get more with sugar than vinegar my granny always used to say :)

• Members

hey Auggie Doggie thanks alot for joining the club u know what u just started buddy every asshole from HC is going to sign up
there and post TRASH i have to thank you so so so so much
dude for {censored}ing my time up and knowledge because you just had to post that didn't you what did u get off on that ? whats with you man for throwing the gas on the fire ? WHY DON"T YOU ALL READ ALL MY THREAD THREAD AND SEE HOW NICE HOW NICE PPL are there

• Members
Originally posted by Auggie Doggie

He gave you credit for 24 inches.
:eek:

He seems to get around:

http://www.ibreathemusic.com/forums/search.php?searchid=137646

Hi Auggie,
Yeah, I was surprised because in all my days here at Harmony I have NEVER been measured with a ruler! I dont know what to make of that. 24 whole inches. I dont know whether I should be proud or insulted.

But we really shouldnt debate that here since it IS a thread about music theory and I want to learn more :)

• Members

hey Auggie Doggie thanks alot for joining the club u know what u just started buddy every asshole from HC is going to sign up

there and post TRASH i have to thank you so so so so much

dude for {censored}ing my time up and knowledge because you just had to post that didn't you what did u get off on that ? whats with you man for throwing the gas on the fire ? WHY DON"T YOU ALL READ ALL MY THREAD THREAD AND SEE HOW NICE HOW NICE PPL are there

Well, all you have to do is get back to the topic at hand instead of complaining about what others have to say. There is also that good old fashioned IGNORE function. Put me on it and suddenly you will never see anything I post. Its an awesome concept.

Now get back on topic ok?

• Members

Maybe the Topic will get back if you just shut up and stop posting it was perfect when you and chao didn't post

"Shut up"??

Thats downright RUDE, walters. I think I see why you have never "gotten anything out of" music classes and study with others. If you are this mean and rude in the real world, man, I'd hate to think what would happen if you decided to work with a real group of musicians in a recording studio.

Stop being so mean.

Kick back, relax, have a beer, and get back on topic.

Music Theory

Archived