video lessons for free

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Are there gonna be any requests in this thread at all or...?

Do You Hear The Voices You Left Behind by John Mclaughlin. It's John's tribute to Coltrane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGjmihgUWJY

Not the head (I have that) but even if you got just the first solo. Seriously, the solo's in this song have always been difficult to pick out for me, let alone keeping up with the parts I have copped! I can learn almost anything on my own but this is one that I would love somebody to show me.

EGjmihgUWJY

• Members

Wow, that is an amazing acoustic song.
I know this might be a lot to ask, but can you post the tab for this please. If not can you show the chord structures. I have been rewatching some parts over and over to get the proper fingering but I can't seem to get the same sound. Thanks:)

In the meantime, I am still going to try to learn what I can. I just started to learn about chord building and this song seams theoretically over my head but not physically.:confused:

• Members

Actually, forget that last post. I know where I went wrong. I am going to start another thread when I get back later today posting what I believe are the names of these chords. It will be a good excersise for me. That way I will know if I am naming them right. Sorry for intruding on your excellent thread.:)

• Members
Wow, that is an amazing acoustic song.

I know this might be a lot to ask, but can you post the tab for this please. If not can you show the chord structures. I have been rewatching some parts over and over to get the proper fingering but I can't seem to get the same sound. Thanks:)

In the meantime, I am still going to try to learn what I can. I just started to learn about chord building and this song seams theoretically over my head but not physically.
:confused:

Tenderness is explined in the guitar conspiracy with DIY TAB: http://spytunes.com/shop/ebooks/the-guitar-conspiracy.html

:wave:

• Members
Actually, forget that last post. I know where I went wrong. I am going to start another thread when I get back later today posting what I believe are the names of these chords. It will be a good excersise for me. That way I will know if I am naming them right. Sorry for intruding on your excellent thread.
:)

With a profile pic like that, post away :thu:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can see the value in this thread and move it over to the new forum, i can't even log in there :confused:

Anyway, as a thank you to whoever does this, here's Creepin In by Norah Jones

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Cheers :wave:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived