Vox Tonelab Lounge. Come on in and share your secrets.

• Members

i'm in the process of writing up an ad for CL to sell off my Tonelab (blue one)

i'm gonna keep the LE around, if i have a friend over.

haven't read this entire thread

but my only secret is to download the software to program it via computer.

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

bump back to the top...guess i'm a little late to the party...

i've been a little bit of a tube amp snob over the years, but am now being somewhat forced into a silent rehearsal situation...

i've played around with Line 6 stuff, but am intrigued by reports and sounds of the TLSE...thinking of picking one up and wondered if anyone had a file of the settings that have been shared here before?

many of the links are dead, the tonelab lounge is off-line currently and the areas where most of the settings had been hosted are no longer there...

from the clips i've heard and YT vids i've seen, the TLSE sounds like a good fit for me to transition to silent rehearsal and possibly for actual gigs...

the rest of the group are high on getting this aviom IEM system and are moving toward it without regard...i was told they may be purchasing an isolation cab for my amp to do away with stage volume almost completely...

thing is, we don't really have a stage volume problem...

we currently use a Roland TD12 electronic drum kit (which sounds great) but is monitored by the drummer through an amp for that purpose, so how loud could it be? Last time i checked, it was between 80 and 85 db at the board some 60 to 75 ft away...

if they had to mix a live drum kit...they'd know what loud really is...

problem is, there's a great guy willing to be present at any time to do sound...but he has no previous experience mixing live sound at all...

just turning mics and CD's up and down in church...

unfortunately, the rest of the group feel this IEM move is best...but they don't realize it will not change the already vocal heavy FOH mix !

anyway...sorry for the rant !

if someone could hook me up with a listing of some of these great sounding custom patches, it would be greatly appreciated and likely keep me from losing my cool as well...

thanks,

od

Archived