Jacques Singing Giesha

us2bslim

• Members

The geisha part is not for everyone :) , but the wah is excellent and the fuzz is also great. I think it is worth it just for the wah. The wah is a useful live tool, where the other stuff is harder to work into a live sound IMHO, but great as studio tools.

• Members

I have a Singing Geisha, it's not very practical on a board, with the controls and switches on both sides of the pedal, it feels cheap and looks cheap inside, but it sounds amazing, the wah is a bit like a italian vox but more vocal, the distortion is very good, wah and distortion is very hendrix, the singing geisha effect is very gimmicky, it's not like you can play a melody, slightly more useful than those hurricane/siren effects on those vintage pedals (Surf/Siren wah pedals)

The singing geisha can be found for a reasonable price, I think the price was too steep, 250$ or so, now you can find it for 150$

THe most annoying thing for me (also because I haven't found the trick yet) is that I have to stand on the wah to switch it on, it's one of those optical switchless wah contraptions and allegedly, there is a simple trick to switch it on.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW THIS IS DONE ?

:o:mad:

Archived