Sign in to follow this  
midi

Radias price reduction

what are you controlling it with and any bugs/quirks you have noticed. They still are not available in Canada yet.

Im using a Roland A90ex but you can trigger it direct from the front panel using the 'Keyboard mode', no bugs yet, this thing blows away my old MS2000r!

Kinda OT: I just sold my Roland SP808ex sampler on eBay and upgraded to the new MC-808. Cant beat 128 note polyphony and up to 516mb sample Ram and 1gb CF storage capacity.

64 voice poly. I know with Roland's new website (in the US) it's about impossible to find out real info on their products, but Roland.Com is pretty useful.

RolandUS.com seems to be a bunch of hype and candy.

Nice box, btw

Originally posted by midi

Kinda OT: I just sold my Roland SP808ex sampler on eBay and upgraded to the new MC-808. Cant beat 128 note polyphony and up to 516mb sample Ram and 1gb CF storage capacity.

Yes, but the hoops you have to jump through just to put samples on the machine while an MPC shows up as an external harddisk are, apparently,l astounding.

Or so I've heard.

Thanks Im going back to GC to see what they can do but it was back in April, if not Im calling Korg tomorrow! :thu:

Originally posted by midi

Thanks Im going back to GC to see what they can do but it was back in April, if not Im calling Korg tomorrow!
:thu:

I don't think it should matter.