Does anyone here own a pair of Dr. Martens?

Panopticon

• Members
Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

I've had mine since 2000! Without waterproofing and they have been my everyday shoe for 5 years ... they both dress up and down. They've been walked 500 miles across the French Pyrennese and northern Spain in 2003 and they still have only one or two small cracks in the sole. The leather is completely intact, the sole doesn't even look close to coming away from the seams. You can't do anything to these boots, my girlfriend was so impressed she bought herself a pair and wears them allot too!
:)

and most importantly...nobody can tie your shoelaces together when you are passed out drunk.:)

• Members
Originally posted by jonny guitar

and most importantly...nobody can tie your shoelaces together when you are passed out drunk.
:)

Indeed! ;)

Actually when I was in the Pyrennese I wanted to take my boots off and take a photo of them with the valleys in the background to show the boots conquering all ... send it to Redback with a letter saying how unbeatable the boots were and hopefully kill two birds with one stone.

A) Get another free pair of boots!

B) Have them use my image in some kind of ad campaign.

... never did get around to it but I'm going back next year to do the same trip and make a doco so I plan on wearing my boots from 2000 allover again and REALLY give them a story on the unbeatable boot! :D

Archived