Pedal Builders for Katrina relief

Marcus Dahl

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by chrisjnyc

Is anyone else confused on all the pedal auction

afflesetc? Some are on music toyz, some on ebay, and others on tone safari.

Yes...and you get more confused if you read the entire thread. It's raffles, then it's eBay auctions, then it's non-eBay auctions...

:confused:

:D :D :D

Marcus...maybe you could edit your original post to explain that they're auctions "hosted" on the Musictoyz forum now, not raffles...just so people don't get confused.

And maybe people who posted now-obsolete info earlier in the thread could go back and delete their posts?

• Members
Originally posted by MrSage

Yes...and you get more confused if you read the entire thread. It's raffles, then it's eBay auctions, then it's non-eBay auctions...

:confused:

:D

Marcus...maybe you could edit your original post to explain that they're auctions "hosted" on the Musictoyz forum now, not raffles...just so people don't get confused.

And maybe people who posted now-obsolete info earlier in the thread could go back and delete their posts?

Done. I'm not sure of the mechanics of the auctions. So Donner would be the best guy to ask on what is going on.

• Members

Each Auction item is a thread in the forum. Each item has an end date. It you want to bid, put your bid amount as a reply to the message. Whoever bids the highest before the end date wins.

As for payment, some guys are asking you to send them the money, and they will donate it. Others are asking you to make the donation, and give them proof (Reciept) that you made the donation.

Donner can tell you more, but that's the basics...

• Members

Yes, Really since this thing has Morphed a few times I think if the Mods here want to zap this thread ( or lock it and un sticky it and let it fall for future reference)

, I could start one from scratch that would serve the cause better and certainly clearer........

So whatever the Mods think is best ...... Im going to a Cardinals game here in a minute and when I get back we can have a much needed do over if that works for everyone......:cool:

Archived