semi-ot - Two weird things happened today

ollenorin

• Members

can you play the starcaster before buying?

I'd buy it to be honest...ES135s are cool I guess...but I like ES175s more anyways...

the starcaster is a unique gutar....I can't say that it's a favourite Fender guitar of mine, I'd rather have a Coronado....but you know...different strokes etc.

:)

• Members

Originally posted by zhivago

can you play the starcaster before buying?

I'd buy it to be honest...ES135s are cool I guess...but I like ES175s more anyways...

the starcaster is a unique gutar....I can't say that it's a favourite Fender guitar of mine, I'd rather have a Coronado....but you know...different strokes etc.

:)

no its in france so i cant play it....i think that it could be a good trade tho, i bet the starcaster is worth more than the es-135 + 1000 euros.

but i dont know....feels a bit unsafe to trade with someone you have no idea who it is...and outside ebay too.

• Members

Originally posted by ollenorin

no its in france so i cant play it....i think that it could be a good trade tho, i bet the starcaster is worth more than the es-135 + 1000 euros.

but i dont know....feels a bit unsafe to trade with someone you have no idea who it is...and outside ebay too.

it is dodgy, indeed...

who would send the guitar first?

hmmm....

• Members

Originally posted by zhivago

it is dodgy, indeed...

who would send the guitar first?

hmmm....

well we would send them on the same day of course....i wouldnt trick him and let him send his first and then when i got it, i could send mine.

but i have to trust him 100% first....

Archived