Alcohol is Gay

Kestral

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

Alcohol exposes what a person hides about themselves. Angry people become angrier. Repressed people become more outgoing. Happy people become happier. Down people become more down.

What's crazy is that I've always found that different types of alcohol give me different kinds of "drunk" or emotional states.

- Whiskey makes me sad. I also can't stop drinking it when I start. Thus the reason for it being banned from our house.

- Wine makes me goofy. It's also the booze that'll give me a hangover for some reason. But it makes me horny and happy and fun; like how Olle says, it makes me want to touch boobies, but not in a creepy, rapist sort of way.

- Beer makes me even more outgoing. That's why I drink it and Rumpleminze when playing shows.

- Vodka makes me crazy; in a sort of good way. Like jumping around and breaking stuff, but for fun and not to hurt people.

- Tequila makes me mean. Like jumping around and breaking stuff, but not for fun and only to hurt people and their feelings. That's why I've not had any of the stuff since the night Princess Diana passed away.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

What's crazy is that I've always found that different types of alcohol give me different kinds of "drunk" or emotional states.

- Whiskey makes me sad. I also can't stop drinking it when I start. Thus the reason for it being banned from our house.

- Wine makes me goofy. It's also the booze that'll give me a hangover for some reason. But it makes me horny and happy and fun; like how Olle says, it makes me want to touch boobies, but not in a creepy, rapist sort of way.

- Beer makes me even more outgoing. That's why I drink it and Rumpleminze when playing shows.

- Vodka makes me crazy; in a sort of good way. Like jumping around and breaking stuff, but for fun and not to hurt people.

- Tequila makes me mean. Like jumping around and breaking stuff, but not for fun and only to hurt people and their feelings. That's why I've not had any of the stuff since the night Princess Diana passed away.

I'm the same drunk on everything, smiley, happy and a joke-teller.

• Members
Originally posted by superpoo

its really funny when you get completely trashed and forget what happened the night before, and friends tell you all the retarded {censored} you did.
:)

Nah...I don't do that sort of {censored}. I have a friend who used to do that a whole lot. We're still filling him in on {censored} that he did years ago. On the plus side, we get to tell his wife too. :D

• Members
Originally posted by riffdaddy

Nah...I don't do that sort of {censored}. I have a friend who used to do that a whole lot. We're still filling him in on {censored} that he did years ago. On the plus side, we get to tell his wife too.
:D

So, what are your thoughts on the Eastwood?

• Members
Originally posted by Mr. Poopsicle

I live in Toronto. Thus, I can vouch for the validity of this claim. That is all.

Poop-Out!~
:D

Coopers Extra Strong Vintage Ale is 7.5% so we win. Anyway if you want truly rediculous alchohol levels you need Belgian beer.

• Members

appart for beer-info, this whole thread can be removed imho. The original poster is a man with too much time on his hand. He'd rather stir up things that people are just waiting to react to. I still think that at the end of the day, the best answer to such threads is to ignore them and thus, starting from now, I will ignore the posts of this person. Personal attack or not because they are more a waste of time than anything constructive.

Congratulations at being a parasite.

• Members

[ A glass of red wine and a good cigar is high up there on my list of things I like most, and I do not feel bad the next day. Definately right on. Or a good port or a Makers Mark on the rocks. I like your style.
Oh and bye the way, This Kestral dude seems like a poor flaming Idiot who's daddy must of had his way with at one time or another and is now just an angry individual. Who gives a {censored} what he likes or dislikes. I think he is just crying out for attention. Besides, it takes a mature individual to drink with some responsiblity or to decide to drink or not, but to name call people who choose to drink or can handle the effects better is just sophmoric. What's wrong Kestral? Mommy and Daddy don't pay enough attention to you?

• Members
Originally posted by univox5138

i feel bad for people who drink. i'm not being sarcastic either. i really feel bad because if you have to drink just to feel okay, there has to be alot of hurt in that persons life. hope those people can move on. prayers sent.
:(

right, cause i feel like {censored} unless im drunk. :rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by ginnboonmiller

New pedals from Pedalworx, Ampeg and Behringer. And this thread hits six pages.

Let's see... racism? check. homophobia? check. blind rage? double check.

any personal attacks that could get someone sued?

Yeah, I think so.

We got it all. Welcome, fellow forumites, to the very bottom of the barrell.

Good point. What are the Behringer pedals like? I find it hard to gravitate toward something like that if it doesnt cost over a hundred bucks.

• Members

Originally posted by ginnboonmiller

New pedals from Pedalworx, Ampeg and Behringer. And this thread hits six pages.

Let's see... racism? check. homophobia? check. blind rage? double check.

any personal attacks that could get someone sued?

Yeah, I think so.

We got it all. Welcome, fellow forumites, to the very bottom of the barrell.

You forgot self-righteousness.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Originally posted by TheAtomicJeff

Gregorious?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by jcn37203

Yeah, it's like a really friendly monk.

Old laughs are still good ones!

This made me relaugh!

:thu:

• Members

I'm by no means a straight edger, but I don't touch the stuff because my best friend at school was constantly abused by his alcoholic stepdad. So the image of "party on!" isn't there for me.

But yeah, I used to BMX drunk at the glorious age of 15, and I lost my two front teeth because of it.

I think it gives no reason for you to act like a complete retard and then ZOMG LOL!!1! about it the day after. Plenty of people have become mothers and fathers that way.

... *Jerry's final thought* But who am I to tell you what to do! :)

• Members

Originally posted by Kestral

I don't care what anyone says, alcohol is {censored}ing gay.

Went to an organic food festival there and half the vendors there were organic beer/wine. So I figure what the hey, let's give everything a try.

Long story short: I got completely and utterly bombed. Not bombed enough to be puking or passing out in the marshes, but enough that I feel like total crap. So much for "organic beer doesn't count".

But yeah, I don't drink much anymore because quite frankly, I hate the way I feel even after one drink. I just don't like the feeling. Alcohol is a downer and it definitely brings me there. At first it's all wavy gravy but it always ends up creating a down mood. Coffee is way better, at least with caffiene when you crash you just go to sleep and the next morning it's all good.

Gone are the times where Kestral goes into a bar, drinks 6 Guinesses with the buds and has three shots with the ladies. Always felt like crap afterwards but these days, I have a very low tolerance for feeling like crap. Why feel like crap when one can feel good?

In any case, I don't care what stupid people say when they cheer for beer, {censored} them. Alcohol is gay.

Plenty of people can enjoy drinking beer and have a good time while knowing what their limit is. Alcohol might be a downer for you, its the complete opposite for me.

Archived