Alcohol is Gay

Kestral

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by ollenorin

ialso isnt it so that asians cant tolerate alcohol as much as other "races" ? i have a friend from china/hong kong and he gets red on his chin after 1 beer, he says its some enzyme that asians dont have so they get easily drunk and red-ish in their faces.

Asians can tolerate alcohol. In fact, because of the fast metabolisms, we can tolerate it better than most races (especially those of the fat white variety). But our blood vessels are closer to the skin so what happens is I could drink a thimble full of alcohol and my face turns beet red. Doesn't mean I'm drunk at all.

• Members

Originally posted by Kestral

Asians can tolerate alcohol. In fact, because of the fast metabolisms, we can tolerate it better than most races (especially those of the fat white variety). But our blood vessels are closer to the skin so what happens is I could drink a thimble full of alcohol and my face turns beet red. Doesn't mean I'm drunk at all.

This says otherwise...

Plus everyone knows that the bigger you are, the more alcohol you can tolerate.

Idiot:rolleyes: .

• Members

Asians can tolerate alcohol. In fact, because of the fast metabolisms, we can tolerate it better than most races (especially those of the fat white variety).

that is just the opposite what my asian friend Fredrik and his brother and his asian friends says....but i guess canasians are of a harder material. Hockeyplayers perhaps.

• Members
Originally posted by extremelybored

This
says otherwise...

Plus everyone knows that the bigger you are, the more alcohol you can tolerate.

Idiot:rolleyes: .

Yes, because some piddly little college newsletter on the intraweb is the be all and end all source of truth :rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by blaghaus

Kestral's
idol

Wow, you know a guy's desperate for an insult when he has to play the race card. Richard Park is Korean (known for the best BBQ ever invented and their crazy women), at least get it right if you're going to play the race card :rolleyes:

• Members

Wow, you know a guy's desperate for an insult when he has to play the race card. Richard Park is Korean (known for the best BBQ ever invented and their crazy women), at least get it right if you're going to play the race card
:rolleyes:

lol, right, like you don't "play the race card" every single day.

• Members

I don't care what anyone says, alcohol is {censored}ing gay.

Went to an organic food festival there and half the vendors there were organic beer/wine. So I figure what the hey, let's give everything a try.

Long story short: I got completely and utterly bombed. Not bombed enough to be puking or passing out in the marshes, but enough that I feel like total crap. So much for "organic beer doesn't count".

But yeah, I don't drink much anymore because quite frankly, I hate the way I feel even after one drink. I just don't like the feeling. Alcohol is a downer and it definitely brings me there. At first it's all wavy gravy but it always ends up creating a down mood. Coffee is way better, at least with caffiene when you crash you just go to sleep and the next morning it's all good.

Gone are the times where Kestral goes into a bar, drinks 6 Guinesses with the buds and has three shots with the ladies. Always felt like crap afterwards but these days, I have a very low tolerance for feeling like crap. Why feel like crap when one can feel good?

In any case, I don't care what stupid people say when they cheer for beer, {censored} them. Alcohol is gay.

I don't drink beer, but if you can't enjoy a nicely made cocktail such as a Manhattan, Brandy Old Fashioned , or a Side Car, then I truly feel sorry for you. :( Escially since you are ruining your taste with coffee instead :confused: Nothing will earn a person [male or female] my quick respect than the ability to handle a nice alcoholic beverage suh as the ones listed above.

• Members

Australian beer is what, 4% alcohol? Canadian Ice Beer 7.1%. The average Canadian will drink any of you Kangaroo mother{censored}ers under the table any day of the week.

I live in Toronto. Thus, I can vouch for the validity of this claim. That is all.

Poop-Out!~:D

• Members
Originally posted by Mr. Poopsicle

I live in Toronto. Thus, I can vouch for the validity of this claim. That is all.

Poop-Out!~
:D

That Australian beer is 4% ?
You'd be wrong... except for maybe Fosters, but nobody here drinks that piss, it's our little practical joke on the Americans :)

• Members

Wow, you know a guy's desperate for an insult when he has to play the race card. Richard Park is Korean (known for the best BBQ ever invented and their crazy women), at least get it right if you're going to play the race card
:rolleyes:

Practise what you preach, Orson.

• Members

You seem confused Kestral...

...first you claim drinking alcohol is gay, (although I'm told there are many gay teatotallers), but then brag about your/asian's/Canadian's ability to drink fat, white people under the table (I also have it on good authority that many fat, white people prefer soda instead, some of whom are Canadian)...

...may be we should summarise this thread by saying that one doesn't have to binge drink regularly to be a brain damaged asian/Canadian.;)

• Members
Originally posted by Thelonius

Fatigues make the man.

But accessories make the man FABULOUS!!!
:eek:

This is my rifle, this is my gun...:eek:

Seriously, a queer military would be fantastic. Wouldn't go over so well here in Bostonia, but then again drunks have a general resentment towards anybody who isn't them or their buddies...

• Members

So do you mean gay or ghay, and is it gay/ghay drinking or getting drunk?

Or are you gay when you are drunk and that is why you wake up feeling bad?

A glass of red wine and a good cigar is high up there on my list of things I like most, and I do not feel bad the next day.

Archived