Kestral

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Noise_Princess

Really?

I thought I was the only one.

Seriously, Kestral -- you gotta get more creative. Being called gay isn't always insulting, you know.

i dunno about that. it's hard for me to imagine how someone telling me that i stick my dick in colons could be a good thing.

• Members

Originally posted by gethsemane

wtf? all i said is that i can't imagine how someone telling me that i stick my dick in colons is a good thing. im guessing you're a militant gay, yes?

If we have a military, no one bothered to tell me.

Then, no one told me that the only way to be gay is to stick your dick into someone's ass, either.

So color me informed. And pink.

• Members

So your whiny bitch ass can't handle alcohol. "Beer tastes bitter. Waaaaahhh. Hard liquor tastes like cough syrup. Waaaaaahhh." Frankly, we're not interested in your complaints. Just because you never learned how to drink correctly doesn't mean we're interested in hearing about it. Now go back to your bedroom and practice a little more self-discovery, then come post about it on a forum full of people who don't like you. Wait...DON'T.

• Members

Originally posted by Noise_Princess

If we have a military, no one bothered to tell me.

Then, no one told me that the only way to be gay is to stick your dick into someone's ass, either.

So color me informed. And pink.

[bigot]Heck yes y'all's got a military. Y'all's got an agendar too. My paster done told me awll about it. I'ma kill you dedd, 'cause what yer doin's against the Bible.[/bigot]

• Members
Originally posted by jcn37203

Alcohol exposes what a person hides about themselves. Angry people become angrier. Repressed people become more outgoing. Happy people become happier. Down people become more down.

You'd be severely depressed too if you spent your whole life cowering in a closet blurting out the word 'gay' on a regular basis. :D

• Members

Personally, i just think your a {censored}ing {censored}....And one more thing, if you don't liek beer, thats fine, why make a post about it? We really dont care! I've noticed that the guy with the sXe in his sig doesnt go around posting how much he hates smoking/drugs/beer. He lets you know he is straight edge, and thats it. And why would you keep drinking for so long if you cant handle it?

• Members

Originally posted by Prehistoricpain

Personally, i just think your a {censored}ing {censored}....And one more thing, if you don't liek beer, thats fine, why make a post about it? We really dont care! I've noticed that the guy with the sXe in his sig doesnt go around posting how much he hates smoking/drugs/beer. He lets you know he is straight edge, and thats it. And why would you keep drinking for so long if you cant handle it?

Yep...you pretty much rule, based on this post alone.

• Members

i always get happy and wanna touch every girl on the boobs when i get drunk....i dont but i want to.

also isnt it so that asians cant tolerate alcohol as much as other "races" ? i have a friend from china/hong kong and he gets red on his chin after 1 beer, he says its some enzyme that asians dont have so they get easily drunk and red-ish in their faces.

maybe you should stick to drinking coffee at parties...maybe a double latte with extra foamed-milk for real homo-pleasure ?

Archived