Jump to content

Alcohol is Gay


Kestral

Recommended Posts

  • Members

I don't care what anyone says, alcohol is {censored}ing gay.

 

Went to an organic food festival there and half the vendors there were organic beer/wine. So I figure what the hey, let's give everything a try.

 

Long story short: I got completely and utterly bombed. Not bombed enough to be puking or passing out in the marshes, but enough that I feel like total crap. So much for "organic beer doesn't count".

 

But yeah, I don't drink much anymore because quite frankly, I hate the way I feel even after one drink. I just don't like the feeling. Alcohol is a downer and it definitely brings me there. At first it's all wavy gravy but it always ends up creating a down mood. Coffee is way better, at least with caffiene when you crash you just go to sleep and the next morning it's all good.

 

Gone are the times where Kestral goes into a bar, drinks 6 Guinesses with the buds and has three shots with the ladies. Always felt like crap afterwards but these days, I have a very low tolerance for feeling like crap. Why feel like crap when one can feel good?

 

In any case, I don't care what stupid people say when they cheer for beer, {censored} them. Alcohol is gay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Come on, alcohol tastes like crap. Why do you think it kills bacteria? Even {censored}ing germs can't stand the {censored}.

 

Beer is bitter and hard alcohol tastes like {censored}ing cough medicine :rolleyes:

 

Seriously, I have come to the conclusion that the stuff sucks ass. Just cause you need it to get your laid :p

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by Kestral

Come on, alcohol tastes like crap. Why do you think it kills bacteria? Even {censored}ing germs can't stand the {censored}.


Beer is bitter and hard alcohol tastes like {censored}ing cough medicine
:rolleyes:

Seriously, I have come to the conclusion that the stuff sucks ass. Just cause you need it to get your laid
:p

 

So the 'annoying troll call everything gay' aspect of your personality is out today. I'm going to call this side of your personality Orson.

 

Hi Orson.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Alcohol exposes what a person hides about themselves. Angry people become angrier. Repressed people become more outgoing. Happy people become happier. Down people become more down.

 

I agree that you should probably lay off the sauce.

 

Though, for the record, nothing is gayer than sipping coffee at parties.

 

Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Alcohol is a downer pure and simple. Check out the chemical composition of alcohol, anyone who has ever taken a high school chemistry class knows this.

 

I'm a happy gregorious drunk. Just that the down is brutal. I don't get headaches like the classic "hangover". Just feel very unbalanced and generally unwell.

 

I look back at the best times of my life and it didn't involve alcohol at all. In fact, they're usually outdoors on a beautiful sunny day with fresh air.

 

Yup. Alcohol is gay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Yes, alcohol brings people down. It is a depressant, after all. It's good that you recognize the adversity you have for alcohol. No use trying to force something that doesn't work or can hurt you. There is nothing good to be gained from drinking, but it can be enjoyed but many.

 

I disagree on the bad taste. Taste is subjective...the fact is lots of people love the taste of beer, a majority of people love the taste of wine, and plenty of people love the taste of a great brandy, cognac, single-barrel scotch, or...my fav...single barrel bourbon. You either like it or not, but don't tell me what it tastes like to me.

 

Besides, how can you complain about bitter taste and sayh you would drank 6 Guinesses; you can't find a more bitter beer if you tried (not meant to be a complaint). It pretty much tastes like coffee (if you hate bitter tastes, I assume you hate coffee too?). Why didn't you get a lager or something?

 

-Y.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

 

Originally posted by Wyatt

Yes, alcohol brings people down. It is a depressant, after all. It's good that you recognize the adversity you have for alcohol. No use trying to force something that doesn't work or can hurt you. There is nothing good to be gained from drinking, but it can be enjoyed but many.


I disagree on the bad taste. Taste is subjective...the fact is lots of people love the taste of beer, a
majority
of people love the taste of wine, and plenty of people love the taste of a great brandy, cognac, single-barrel scotch, or...my fav...single barrel bourbon. You either like it or not, but don't tell me what it tastes like to me.


Besides, how can you complain about bitter taste and sayh you would drank 6 Guinesses; you can't find a more bitter beer if you tried (not meant to be a complaint). It pretty much tastes like coffee (if you hate bitter tastes, I assume you hate coffee too?). Why didn't you get a lager or something?


-Y.

 

 

nothin' like a depressant to chase away the blues...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by Merkin

People that blame alcohol for the fact that they can't handle their alcohol....


Where is that little spidey pic

Dude, I could drink you under the table anywhere anytime. You'd be puking and I'll still be partying :p

 

Problem is, afterwards I'll feel like {censored} for the next day :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by Kestral


Dude, I could drink you under the table anywhere anytime. You'd be puking and I'll still be partying
:p

Problem is, afterwards I'll feel like {censored} for the next day
:(

 

 

That is a big call :)

You haven't been drinking with many Aussies obviously

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by Merkin

That is a big call
:)
You haven't been drinking with many Aussies obviously

Australian beer is what, 4% alcohol? Canadian Ice Beer 7.1%. The average Canadian will drink any of you Kangaroo mother{censored}ers under the table any day of the week.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by gethsemane



lol. you sound like a twelve year old kid who broke into his father's stash. "beer is bitter. yuck!"

Well gee, when a 12 year old kid breaks into dad's Playboy stash, you don't see him going "ewww", he's going "OH YEAH!!" :rolleyes: Of course, in your case when you broke into your dad's PLAYGIRL stash, you were like "OH YEAH!!" :p

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by Kestral


Well gee, when a 12 year old kid breaks into dad's Playboy stash, you don't see him going "ewww", he's going "OH YEAH!!"
:rolleyes:
Of course, in your case when you broke into your dad's PLAYGIRL stash, you were like "OH YEAH!!"
:p

 

why is everything about man-on-man sex with you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...