Holy Crap, There was lightning and rain in SoCal

mst3k

• Members

and a cool ozoney breeze just blew threw my balconey door. The news was all over this here like it was a national disaster or something. Dallas Rains ( one of our local weather idiots ) was watching the "storm" front on our illustrious "Weather Doppler 7000 +" which I assume costs millions of dollars. They actually zoomed in on a puddle as if it was some wack storm surge or something.

I have but two questions.

When are they coming to help us? Where is our aide?

God I suck.

sorry

• Members

My kitties saw a couple of flashes of light in the sky and heard a couple of claps of thunder and were completely freaked out, so I parked em in front of the TV with toothpicks holding there eyelids open and forced them to watch how bad animals had it in New Orleans.

They sipped some water and ate some food and are much better now.

:D

• Members

Wow I was just sitting here watching Jimmy Kimmel and big bolt hit near downtown Glendale and everything between there and here went dark. Big power outage. Weird to watch a big chunk of the city go dark. I live on a hill, my power comes from the other side behind me so I still have power. Well for now, anyways. Mother nature rocks. So random is her fervor. Bitchin light show right outside my windows. Lightning is dancin all over the sky. Beautiful and scary all at the same time.

Wow amazing, that whole little section of the grid is lit up again. DWP rocks. That was quick.

• Members
Originally posted by mst3k

and a cool ozoney breeze just blew threw my balconey door. The news was all over this here like it was a national disaster or something. Dallas Rains ( one of our local weather idiots ) was watching the "storm" front on our illustrious "Weather Doppler 7000 +" which I assume costs millions of dollars. They actually zoomed in on a puddle as if it was some wack storm surge or something.

I have but two questions.

When are they coming to help us? Where is our aide?

God I suck.

sorry

:D :D
We were sitting out by the pool when our brave fiercesome Yorkie legged it!
Thunder and lightning in Sherman Oaks....
I pulled out the inflatable dinghy.

Archived