OT: The hottest chick(s) from Beverly Hills 90210?

Speeddemon

• Members

Before y'all go mention Jennie Garth or Shannen Doherty...

I was pretty biased towards Dana Barron, who played Nikki Witt (and kinda resembles one of my fav. centerfolds Lorissa McComas):

dbarron.jpg

db.jpg

and Christine Elise, who played Emily Valentine.

emily.jpg

christine_elise.jpg

Kinda Hilary Swank meets Reese Witherspoon, right? ;)

Hmm, now that I was searching for those pics, I'm thinking "WHAT was I thinking?!" :(

Now we have Kate Beckinsale... :)

• Members

Damn you! I know next to nothing about that show, but I've always thought that blonde was hot. She also played on ER during one of the early seasons. I was all excited that I was going to come into this thread and add something useful. Oh well. I'll just look at her picture and think naughty things (I'm at home now).

• Members

yeah, I saw her in some other series too, thinking "I know that jaw..." :D

My love for chicks with way too sharp jawlines is fading a bit though. After searching through miles of Jennifer Aniston pics, to find a really hot one of hers, I was like ...saturated...

But still, no 'face fades into neck' types for me. I want visible boundaries, goddammit. :D

• Members

Ahhh the perils of living in Los Angeles....

T.C. Warner, (Cutie that was a Reporter for the School paper season 2 I think?)

Did a Short Film (HBO) with her...

Were "Friends"...

Picked me up for 4th of July party trolling that year in a Limo with her hot swedish friend... (NO {censored})

Christ I wasn't even going for the whole acting thing but right place...

Yeah. LA SUCKS......:D

• Members
Originally posted by Speeddemon

no way. Even when Saved By the Bell was on, I dug Jessie (Elizabeth Berkley) more than Kelly KAPOW-ski...
:D

I think you're my doppelganger. I have NEVER understood why people find that Thiessen girl hot. I was ALL about Jesse. I also led a troupe of friends on an adventurous busride to the one theater in Milwaukee that showed Showgirls on opening night. I wonder what she's doing nowadays....

• Members
Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

I think you're my doppelganger. I have NEVER understood why people find that Thiessen girl hot. I was ALL about Jesse. I also led a troupe of friends on an adventurous busride to the one theater in Milwaukee that showed Showgirls on opening night. I wonder what she's doing nowadays....

I saw her in 'Any given sunday', but she played a ho'. A {censored}in' hot brunette ho' tho'. ;)

Can you imagine what these lips could do to a man? :eek:
Celeb80.gif

BE MY SECRETARY, WOMAN!
elizabeth_2.jpg

• 16 years later...