Red Witch Deluxe Phaser

ollenorin

• Members

The tremolo is smooth and on the subtle side.

The four phase modes have slight but noticeable variations in the voicing. With the middle "Trajectory" knob you control the depth and throb of the wave. You can get very juicy univibe like tones if you want or just sweet phasing. No hiss.

The tremophase gives you a combination of tremolo (soft, subtle) and phasing (rich and chewy).

I like the pedal a lot. I have a Deluxe, but I haven't really used the dry out. The LED is nice to have.

• Members

Originally posted by BmoreTele

The tremolo is smooth and on the subtle side.

The four phase modes have slight but noticeable variations in the voicing. With the middle "Trajectory" knob you control the depth and throb of the wave. You can get very juicy univibe like tones if you want or just sweet phasing. No hiss.

The tremophase gives you a combination of tremolo (soft, subtle) and phasing (rich and chewy).

I like the pedal a lot. I have a Deluxe, but I haven't really used the dry out. The LED is nice to have.

how deep does it get ? i really like phaser as the phaee90 which has a great Swooosh....im not to keen on subtle wimpy phasers.

• Members

Originally posted by ollenorin

how deep does it get ? i really like phaser as the phaee90 which has a great Swooosh....im not to keen on subtle wimpy phasers.

Definitely not wimpy. The deepest phaser is the Moog, but the Red Witch, with it's own character, gets pretty thick.

There will be a learning curve, since Ben didn't copy the standard rate, depth, feedback layout.

I think you'll enjoy it.

• Members

First time I tried it was at UK Show and Tell in February (might even be the very pedal you have Olle :) ) and we were all unimpressed with it in stereo. However when Stompboxx did his mini tour and I tried it at home I thought it was a great pedal and I seriously contemplated buying it.

So drop me a PM when you decide to sell it next week Olle. :p

Archived