Admit it. The celebrity dude crush thread.

elctmist

• Members
Originally posted by GuyaGuy

this is where the rest of us quietly tiptoe out of the thread so you two can enjoy the memoreis of playing with "Tony" and bedroom pix.

:freak:

COME AND JOIN US IN JANUARY!

:D :D :wave::D :D

Spare me my life!
Spare me my life!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Engrish.jpg

so how much DOES it cost?

i'm sure it pays off for a LOT of companies, but i'm sure the little guys really have to calculate whether it pays off. that's the way it is with gallery art fairs anyways.

For a 10 x 10 in the main hall...IF they let you in there(right hand shakes/ties etc).....

$2500 plus.....IF memory serves. That doesn't include freight, travel, hotels etc etc etc!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by #16

For a 10 x 10 in the main hall...IF they let you in there(right hand shakes/ties etc).....

$2500 plus.....IF memory serves. That doesn't include freight, travel, hotels etc etc etc!

:wave:

i thought it would be more. that's about what it is for art expos like ArtForum Berlin. the owner of the gallery that represented me complained about it the entire trip. that was the last fair he did to my knowledge, which is why he no longer represents me.
:idea:

• Members

i thought it would be more. that's about what it is for art expos like ArtForum Berlin. the owner of the gallery that represented me complained about it the entire trip. that was the last fair he did to my knowledge, which is why he no longer represents me.

:idea:

I hear you.

It is pricey for smaller cmpanies BUT THE EXPOSURE!!!!!

Can't be beat!

Examples of your art?

:idea: :idea: :idea:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Good call, ZJD! (I thought of the name FDR when typing your name, but I cannot for the life turn FDR into ZJD. Zanklin Jelano Doosevelt?! :eek::D )

Anyway,
this is an old joke of mine, but regarding Full House...

Uncle Jesse has black/brown hair. HAWT Aunt Becky has red hair (I'd {censored} Lori Loughlin any day of the week, aside from the 3 days she's into Double Red-Oh-no-you-di'in't-mode

Archived