Admit it. The celebrity dude crush thread.

elctmist

• Members

Originally posted by Speeddemon

I just lost my own job.

But you've been job-hoppin' since January then, I assume?

That totally sucks. For the last three years I've had no more than three consectutive months of employment. basically I live off of Gleaning Thrift/Music Shops, and selling that stuff on ebay.

I did however just go to California, to drive a Diesel Truck for a Farm that was having it's fall Corn harvest. Unfortunitly Half days, off days ate up most of my income from that job, it got to the point where I was ready to hop a bus back to Reno. Then it rained. We worked two hours. My truck started over Idoling on it's own. So yeah i just got back to Reno and I'm deadset on finding some primary sorce of income again.:(

Plus I'm supposed to be saving for the R&D phase of my own pedal line.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by elctmist

Yet another spin-off thread from me.

I'm pretty sure that 90 percent of the forumities here are male and hetero. And you're all sitting at a computer on a Friday night when you should be at a bar. So you're all pretty sad, me included.

So I'm going to ask one of the classic bar questions to cheer you up:

If you absolutely had to with a guy, who would it be?

I've already said mine.

Shatner!

shat%20copy.jpg

GO!

The Shatmeister is my hero. I couldn't believe how much I actually enjoyed his 2004 release "Has Been". I usspose you can attribute it to the wonderful production of Ben Folds, among other things. I even share my birthday with Mr. Shatner.

He is someone whom I grealy respect (it came as a shock to me as well), he is is doing better now as an older man. He has more roles on TV or movies than he's ever had, his album did better than anyone could've expected it to, and since he finally got in on the joke, he's been unstoppable. He even won an emmy the other day.

Long live Bill Shatner!

Shatner3.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by Kestral

You have about as much chance of that as a ginboommiller growing hair and losing 50 lbs. In other words, not bloody ever
:p

Hey, that's great. An unwarranted attack.

If I lost 50 pounds, I'd be pretty ill and emaciated. I'm fat, but not that fat. I am permanently bald, though. And every time you post that I am fat and bald, well, I am in no position to disagree. I just don't understand why you think it accomplishes anything to call me fat and bald. The sky is blue, too, but I don't expect you to be insulted by that.

• Members

Originally posted by ginnboonmiller

Hey, that's great. An unwarranted attack.

If I lost 50 pounds, I'd be pretty ill and emaciated. I'm fat, but not that fat. I am permanently bald, though. And every time you post that I am fat and bald, well, I am in no position to disagree. I just don't understand why you think it accomplishes anything to call me fat and bald. The sky is blue, too, but I don't expect you to be insulted by that.

Kestral-n, ninja of the obvious:rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by ginnboonmiller

That makes absolutely no sense at all.

I intend to get you banned from this forum within the month.

Once again, complete lack of comprehension. Ok, so fat, bald, dumber than Bush, and has nothing better to do with his life than get try (and fail) to get someone banned from a computer board. Are there no end to your shortcomings?

• Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

That's Marilyn Manson on the left, right?

For me, it'd have to be Jonny Greenwood. He could pass for a girl, dontcha think? He's a very nice looking boy.

Um.wow.no. That's linearly unpossible. I've heard that it was the older son (which is possible, do to simular ages), but no. Did'ja ever see the "Secret touching" episode of Mr Belvedere?

After the way Radiohead treated that poor kid on South Park. i don't think I could ever bring myself to have HOTT GAY SEX, with any of them.:(

Taylor Hansen. ;)

• Members

Originally posted by Fingermush

Um.wow.no. That's linearly unpossible. I've heard that it was the older son (which is possible, do to simular ages), but no. Did'ja ever see the "Secret touching" episode of Mr Belvedere?

After the way Radiohead treated that poor kid on South Park. i don't think I could ever bring myself to have
HOTT GAY SEX
, with any of them.
:(

Taylor Hansen.
;)

1. I wasn't sure which son it was that they claimed was Marilyn Manson. I never saw the secret touching one, or don't remember it. I AM, however, still scarred from watching the Diff'rent Strokes episode where Gordon Jump from WKRP in Cincinnati molests Dudley at the bicycle shop. Creepy stuff. Gordon Jump is definitely NOT on my mancrush list.

2. It was just a cartoon! And Cartman HAD to do something to avenge being ripped off with those pubes. "He's got cancer...in his ass."

3. Is he the one who looks like a girl?

• Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

1. I wasn't sure which son it was that they claimed was Marilyn Manson. I never saw the secret touching one, or don't remember it. I AM, however, still scarred from watching the Diff'rent Strokes episode where Gordon Jump from WKRP in Cincinnati molests Dudley at the bicycle shop. Creepy stuff. Gordon Jump is definitely NOT on my mancrush list.

2. It was just a cartoon! And Cartman HAD to do something to avenge being ripped off with those pubes. "He's got cancer...in his ass."

3. Is he the one who looks like a girl?

1. The younger Son (Wesley), is about my age (mid 20's), Marilyn Manson is well over 30 (he was born in '69-'70). Oh, and I made up the Secret Touching episode one night while my friend and I were brainstorming over blunts. it's filed away with my Skin-a-max Charles In Charge Reunion episode. I'm not the best writer but seriously, I could write a full TV series whilst huffing Metallic Paint. Just yesterday I came up with the best Reality show ever, it involves Squater Crust Punks and their day to day trails and tribulations, like finding an abandoned building to sleep in, Spanging for Beer money & trying to Cook Ramen without buying into society, by using the Man's electricity or gas. Then I thought it would be fun to have another reality show that features high School freshman acting out scenes from 80's teen movies like Heathers, breakfast Club, etc.

2. No seriously Radiohead didn't have to act that stuck up, I mean not only did the Kid have Ass Cancer, but he just ate his parents and was publicly humiliated. The guys from Radiohead are a bunch of Jerks!

3. Oh, yeaah!:p

• Members

Originally posted by Fingermush

1. The younger Son (Wesley), is about my age (mid 20's), Marilyn Manson is well over 30 (he was born in '69-'70). Oh, and I made up the Secret Touching episode one night while my friend and I were brainstorming over blunts. it's filed away with my Skin-a-max Charles In Charge Reunion episode. I'm not the best writer but seriously, I could write a full TV series whilst huffing Metallic Paint. Just yesterday I came up with the best Reality show ever, it involves Squater Crust Punks and their day to day trails and tribulations, like finding an abandoned building to sleep in, Spanging for Beer money & trying to Cook Ramen without buying into society, by using the Man's electricity or gas. Then I thought it would be fun to have another reality show that features high School freshman acting out scenes from 80's teen movies like Heathers, breakfast Club, etc.

2. No seriously Radiohead didn't have to act that stuck up, I mean not only did the Kid have Ass Cancer, but he just ate his parents and was publicly humiliated. The guys from Radiohead are a bunch of Jerks!

3. Oh, yeaah!
:p

1. Yeah, I didn't think I remembered an episode like that. I DO remember the episode where the oldest son takes a job as a nude model for an art class.

2. "You li'l baby!" I love when Phil says that as Scott Tenorman is crying.

3. Dude. Do you realize how gay this thread has made us all?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Members

Since we're all choosing a dude we don't want to do but would if we had to here, I'll go with Hilary Swank.

:D

Ok, that was lame, honestly I'll go with David Bowie. I've had this conversation on many a drunken stupor before so I'll stick with the usual line for now.

Bowie goes over well because he's bi-sexual (or was), gets better looking with age, and used to wear a dress etc.

Archived