wtf? its 10:00pm and its 85 degrees!

pedalpat

• Members

i must be imagining things, but i checked the temp at 9:40 and i could have sworn it read 78 deg. i checked it again at 10:00 and now its reading 85 deg, did it just get hotter in the last 20 minutes? WTF?!?!?

Its been very hot here in California today. High in Tustin/ Irvine area was 97.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Members

It is really weird. I left work at 9pm in Burbank and my Car thermometer thingie said it was 92 degrees. Im home now (Glendale) and its like 82 or something. I thought summer was over. I live on a hill and I can see those fires out in Chatsworth from here. They were blazing away when I first looked through the binoculars but it looks like they have em under control now.

Weird nite indeed.

• Members

Originally posted by mst3k

It is really weird. I left work at 9pm in Burbank and my Car thermometer thingie said it was 92 degrees. Im home now (Glendale) and its like 82 or something. I thought summer was over. I live on a hill and I can see those fires out in Chatsworth from here. They were blazing away when I first looked through the binoculars but it looks like they have em under control now.

Weird nite indeed.

according to yahoo weather its now 89 deg in Burbank.

• Members

Originally posted by mst3k

Strange nite. I dont think it was this warm this late at night even in August. Very odd.

well, its never gotten hotter later in the evening. usually it cools down. even at its hottest in august, it the temp never rised at night.

• Members
Originally posted by pedalpat

i must be imagining things, but i checked the temp at 9:40 and i could have sworn it read 78 deg. i checked it again at 10:00 and now its reading 85 deg, did it just get hotter in the last 20 minutes? WTF?!?!?

Its been very hot here in California today. High in Tustin/ Irvine area was 97.

:mad:

LOVING IT!
:D :D

• Members
Originally posted by Thelonius

It's cold outside today.

yesterday the sun was beating down on me. Kicking me in the ribs like Mr. Twang does to homeless guys.
;)

And today I'm like "where in the {censored} is my jacket!!??"

:eek:

Yeah, it was like 54 this morning.

I loved it.

Archived