Is Tom Delay the best delay ever?

Jaggery

• Members

Ever since this little scandal found its way to the news I have been thinking that someone needs to make a Tom delay. Then you could either end the joke and have a pretty nice delay pedal, or keep it rolling and have it "rob" your tone or put a different spin on the repeat every time it cycles through.

It would be a lot of fun.

• Members

I do think it is humorous.... I am tired of the whole political good ol' boy mentality that seems so pervasive throughout politics. Both parties are in some corporate, self interest, money lined backpocket of someone.

I say it is time to ditch the two party system and shake up the way bad government and poor decisions are made. Delay, is what our actions should not mimic.

Lobbies = illegal

PAC's = Illegal

No publically or privately funded organization should hold sway over legislation. Weigh the issues and vote as needed. It is not a difficult thing until money and interest groups enter the picture. :mad:

• Members

I agree, cut the money out of politics. The only problem is they'll never vote to do that because they all benefit from it, and its impossible to vote new people in because incumbents have all the money to brainwash the idiots into voting for them.

Its a huge mess.

• Members
Originally posted by Wilbo26

Somebody seriously needs to come out with a Tom Delay pedal.

Maybe a delay where the repeats sound like a tom drum? Is that possible? Twould be nice.

Yes it should be called the TTom DDeLLay PPeDDal...Nothing good happens initially but you will hear about it again and possibly again and again....:D

• Members

Originally posted by The_Spice

Ever since this little scandal found its way to the news I have been thinking that someone needs to make a Tom delay. Then you could either end the joke and have a pretty nice delay pedal, or keep it rolling and have it "rob" your tone or put a different spin on the repeat every time it cycles through.

It would be a lot of fun.

And it should be a solid piece that could take being used to smash bugs around the house.

• Members
Originally posted by Wilbo26

I agree, cut the money out of politics. The only problem is they'll never vote to do that because they all benefit from it, and its impossible to vote new people in because incumbents have all the money to brainwash the idiots into voting for them.

Its a huge mess.

I can't tell you how angry this makes me because it is the status quo.

We desperately need new thinking and new ways of doing business.

I am and have been beat down by the way that our government operates. :(

Archived