i love reverse delay

Montag

• Members

Originally posted by ck3

If it is comparable to the delays offered on the GT-8, I would say Yes ... though Korg digital delays are a little better IMO.

maybe i should get a gt-8 for practice/recording

all my ambient stuff was done with a crappy digitech deal:o

• Members
Originally posted by Montag

maybe i should get a gt-8 for practice/recording

all my ambient stuff was done with a crappy digitech deal:o

If I'm not mistaken, all the DD-20 has over the GT-8 is its looping feature.

I used to have a Digitech GNX2 ages ago ... and the Boss GT-8 is leaps and bounds beyond it IMO. One of the cooolest features is the user-assignable effects chain. You can actually incorporate your favorite (mono) analog stompboxes however you see fit via the onboard (buffered) loop. Also, you can chain together multiple delays and run different amp models parallel. The results can often be quite hypnotic. zonk.gif

• Members
Originally posted by ck3

If I'm not mistaken, all the DD-20 has over the GT-8 is its looping feature.

I used to have a Digitech GNX2 ages ago ... and the Boss GT-8 is leaps and bounds beyond it IMO. One of the cooolest features is the user-assignable effects chain. You can actually incorporate your favorite (mono) analog stompboxes however you see fit via the onboard (buffered) loop. Also, you can chain together multiple delays and run different amp models parallel. The results can often be quite hypnotic.
zonk.gif

Duhard.gif

• Members

i love it too. mainly i am using the danelectro back talk reverse delay, which sounds brillant with less gain, but gets noise with more overdrive (can be interesting sometimes). but since i got my vox tonelab SE i am using more and more the reverse delay of the tonelab as i am getting away from pedals. its just easier to step onto just one patch with the tonelab instead of stepping on all those pedals. the tonelab sounds fantastic.

Archived