wah pedals

HalliGoalie

• Members

Do not buy those two 12 packs of beer, eat a protein bar 3 times next week for lunch, don't buy that new CD. Add that to your $200, and you will have enough for a NEW Teese Picture Wah. You won't miss those beers, those lunches, and that new CD, but you will love that Picture Wah for a lifetime.

• Members

Originally posted by justOKplayer

Do not buy those two 12 packs of beer, eat a protein bar 3 times next week for lunch, don't buy that new CD. Add that to your $200, and you will have enough for a NEW Teese Picture Wah. You won't miss those beers, those lunches, and that new CD, but you will love that Picture Wah for a lifetime.

can you tell me the diffrence between the rmc1 and the picture wah

and since we're upping the price what is the diffrence between the rmc2 and the picture wah

and do you own a picture wah?

• Members

Originally posted by Last Nerve

The Pic Wah is amazing.

I also own the RMC3LE.

I briefly owned the RMC2, but for some reason the Pic blew it away, IMO.

Sold the RMC2.

which one do you prefer the pic wah or the rmc3 also what diffrence is in the sound.

• Members

I'ved owned the RMC1, 3 and still own a Picture along with a 60's Colorsound and a Fulltone Clyde. The RMC1 had a nice voicing, but I thought the sweep was shorter than the Picture. I owned the RMC1 2 years before I owned the Picture, so this is just my recollection. I just don't remember being that blown away by the RMC1. The 3 is very cool, but left me with too many options. I would have been making minute changes every day and would have drove myself insane...

• Members

I have a Picture Wah and a Clyde Deluxe. I love them both. The Picture may have the edge for the '60's thing, although after I set the Clyde's internal trimmer to its "Vox" setting they sounded awfully similar.

I far prefer the sweep on the Clyde - I don't accidentally bump the on/off switch as much as I do on the Picture.

• Members

What about the Wizard? I was led to believe that the other RMC models were more designed for the single coil clean tone kinda thing but the Wizard was more versatile and better if you were using humbuckers through an overdriven amp.
What do you guys think?

Archived