you know.. i've always said the drivers aren't that bad in Buffalo

(((echo)))

• Members

I would have rolled down my passenger side window, kicked in his drivers side window, grabbed the mother{censored}er by his shirt and pummeled the dumb{censored} unconscious! :mad:

Not sure what i'd do if it was a woman...maybe just remove my pants and masturbate in front of her :eek:

:confused:

• Members

in the 70's my dad was sort of known for dragging people from cars and beating them for various reasons... now i'm not that kind of guy but jesus christ if i was the guy sitting in the civic i think i would've kicked out the windshield and beaten that asshole an inch from his life :mad:

unless of course he was a she and then i would've paid a crackhead to {censored} on her windshield.. that's definitely close enough to the right neighborhood to find one

• Members
Originally posted by GuitArtMan

Looks to me like the Honda tried to blow past the Nissan, not the other way round. The driver side window of the Nissan is next to the toll booth. You're not going to pay the toll through the passenger window.

nah it's an ez pass lane so there isn't a toll window in that lane... also look at the behind photo... the nissan rear ended the civic... and by the front photo you can see the back of the civic got kicked up onto the curb and the nissan got knocked to the left. looks to me that the nissan tried to time it and blow through the toll edging left just as the civic went under and was exiting...

i hope the .75 was worth his next insurance premium... plus the ticket he prolly got... plus the .75 new york is still going to charge him.. plus the damage to the toll...

:eek::D

• Members

Originally posted by SorrowAblaze

You wacky northerners and your damn tolls. I can't believe some people pay a {censored}in' toll
everyday
just to cross a bridge.

{censored} all that {censored}.

Yeah ...that and the way most of us can read and don't {censored} our sisters...we're just nutso up here.

Just kidding..I'm actually trying to get out of here for taxes, tolls, and basic bull{censored} reasons.

• Members
Originally posted by SorrowAblaze

You wacky northerners and your damn tolls. I can't believe some people pay a {censored}in' toll
everyday
just to cross a bridge.

{censored} all that {censored}.

It's not just northerners, tons of toll roads going up in Austin.

Also, Kansas is backwards enough to be part of the south and they have the Kansas turnpike. :D

Archived