feedback eliminator FOR guitar talker?????

Dupree1

• Members

I,am using a digitech talker pedal with my guiar. I have an arrangement of Erics tears in heaven and at the end I use the talker, but when I use the talker {with the mic}. thru my amp I get heavy feed back. What is a reasonable priced feed back eliminator I could use to get rid of the feed back? :thanks" DINO":confused:

• Members

Having had experience with a real talkbox, but none with a faux talkbox, I'd say "less is more." Either dump the talking part in the song altogether or get a real talkbox.

I think that anytime you're forced to add more gear in order to compensate for, or eliminate problems caused by other gear, the problem is not that you don't have enough gear, but rather that you have too much.

What are you planning to do if the feedback eliminator crushes your signal and you suddenly feel the urge to add an aural exciter or equalizer, to bring the signal back to life? And, what if this device causes a harshness that causes you to suddenly feel the urge to add a compressor? And, what if the compressor takes away the edge that you love, and you suddenly feel the urge to add yet more EQ? And, what if the EQ that you add causes more feedback?

See what I mean? Less is more.

Archived